Sign in to follow this  
SCEL_Man

No AI Traffic on a specific country on P3Dv4.4

So, I was planning a flight to PACSIM Manila on P3Dv4. 

I manually installed all the airlines flying to and from Manila and when I was set to start, I loaded up the scenery and I noticed that I had NO AI traffic on ground and just ONE airplane flying. At first, I thought it might be a problem with the traffic files, so I loaded up another scenery, Melbourne, but everything worked, even the airlines flying to Manila. Then I tried another scenery in the Philippines and, to my surprise, NO Traffic again. So, I started checking every airport in the Philippines, all of them default sceneries, and none of them had any traffic, just planes overflying them 🤯

I started thinking about what I had done while preparing my sim for the flight, but the only change I remember doing was updating the airports and timezones with AIFP3, so I'm wondering if that might be the reason.

This is actually the first time I've no idea what to do in all my flightsim years.

Can you please guys help me?

🙁

I don't use AIFP3 but if it changes airport coordinates and your added flight plans are using old coords, they would just fly around not recognizing where to land.

Just a guess....

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Chances are highly likely that you have a rogue fs9 traffic file in your system operating in the Philippines. Find and conver that/those files and all will be good again.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

17 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Chances are highly likely that you have a rogue fs9 traffic file in your system operating in the Philippines. Find and conver that/those files and all will be good again.

Ahh yes! That fixed everything 😍

Thank you very much Dave! 

Excellent, good to hear!

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS