Sign in to follow this  
UKJim

Can you turn off altitude restrictions?

I like to plan using procedures but in order to meet altitude restrictions I have to have a high cruise altitude. This is not what I would like for some flights.

Is it possible to turn off altitude restrictions?

Thanks

Jim

On 2/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, albar965 said:

Sorry, no. You can use a higher cruise or ignore the elevation profile.

Alex

The issue I have is if I put in higher cruise it then can work out my leg times, but not TOC and TOD. Without it I don't get the times populated but my TOC and TOD are worked out. 

I'll work around this, but it would be good if there was an option to ignore altitude restrictions in the future. 

Great tool though 🙂

I'll have a look at this but the code which navigates through all the altitude restrictions and calculates TOC and TOD is quite complex. Therefore I decided to bail out of calculation if something is not right.

Alex

3 hours ago, albar965 said:

I'll have a look at this but the code which navigates through all the altitude restrictions and calculates TOC and TOD is quite complex. Therefore I decided to bail out of calculation if something is not right.

Alex

Cheers no worries