Sign in to follow this  
blackbird7

Anyone tried the new ENVTEX clouds in SP2?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the new ENVTEX clouds released in SP2? I have been using ASCA clouds for awhile now, and am wondering if it is worth trying the new ENVTEX clouds? If so, is there a particular set with ASCA integration that you would recommend?

Edited by blackbird7

Works/looks great for me!  Much better than REX Sky Force.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

No need to wait. Get it. The Sky textures and cloud textures are great!! Integrates very well with ASCA. Fantastic product that continues to be updated and very responsive support.

As far as sets, since I do integrate with ASCA, there are three basic choices. I like them all. Experiment to find your favorite.

Blue Skies

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Fully appreciating ASCA and ENVTEX!

LKPxrv6.jpg

- Aaron