Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

FSLabs' A318-A320

Hi Bryan

Is there a possibility of the FSLabs' fine Airbus family ever being done? Just asking as you did the Aerosoft version, so wondering if it would be difficult to do the FSL one too?

I don't think its ' difficult'. Sadly, certain developers, simmers and other groups have given up on FSL. Even tho they produce some of the best products out there. 

Peter Osborn

Just managed to complete my first flight, from EPKT-EGPF dusk to night, and how I wished I had FS2Crew's co-pilot to assist. Nevertheless, concur with you, a great product.

same here I would love to see FS2Crew for FSL, I believe if/when the SDK is released, it will probably be possible, but FSL has been very quiet about the SDK availability.... 

John

Edited by 757FO

A319 A320 and A321 are confirmed. The A318 is "to be evaluated". Anyway, their hands are full right now with the update and then the 321, sharklets bla bla bla...

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

10 hours ago, vc10man said:

Hi Bryan

Is there a possibility of the FSLabs' fine Airbus family ever being done? Just asking as you did the Aerosoft version, so wondering if it would be difficult to do the FSL one too?

they  still havnt  released  the  sdk  for  the  fsl   as  of  yet,  till  they  do Bryan   cant  do  much at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

7 hours ago, byork said:

We'll see what happens with the next major Labs update.

5 hours ago, pete_auau said:

hey  still havnt  released  the  sdk  for  the  fsl   as  of  yet,  till  they  do Bryan   cant  do  much at all

Thanks to both for that information update

I've already coded a working crew simulation for it.  It's technically very accurate, and I've basically gone as far as I can go with it.

Using Rotor Code events that floating around, I can control the non-square shaped buttons on the plane.

Problem is there are no rotor code events for the "square shaped" buttons.

So the FO/PM currently can do a lot of his flow items, but some he can't do, like pressing Autobrake Max during his taxi flow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, byork said:

Using Rotor Code events that floating around,

What do you mean by this?

You can control some of the buttons in the Labs using Rotor Codes.

If you look in the FS Labs forum, a lot of the hardware guys are using them to control some buttons.

Using FSUIPC, you can actually even log these codes.