Sign in to follow this  
KBUR

Steam Sale of AFS2 DLCs - expires on 11th February

Since this is not announced anywhere, even not on IPAC's forum itself - which makes me really wonder 🙄  - here it comes:  AFS2 DLC on Steam

- in the range of 25% - 50 % off:

3e46e6b4-ba29-4e45-81b3-53449c522dc2.png

Hopefully, IPACS is not running out of fuel !  This sim is so great in its substance, it would be a great loss for the whole flightsim world.

Anyway, I for myself promise, that I'll buy Aerofly FS 2 South Florida tomorrow - definitely and without delay anymore !!!  Not only for getting another gorgeous scenery, but also (and maybe foremost) to support the developers.

Cheers and all the best,

Konrad

Edited by KBUR
  • Like 1

Florida is really nice. Something like Orbx Netherlands as far as size, but the airports are all in almost payware detail. Over by the grand tortugas you will find Ipacs first tests with active water, and see some manatees swimming around.

As for "losing steam" (Steam, get it?) don't forget that Ipacs has several other products, including the recent successful release of Aerofly RC8 for PC and Aerofly 2019 for tablets as well as Aerofly FS2, not to mention their work with VR motion on professional helicopter training, so I wouldn't panic quite yet about the revenue stream.

Take slow, deep breaths.

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

36 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

.....will find Ipacs first tests with active water, and see some manatees swimming around.

As for "losing steam" (Steam, get it?) don't forget that Ipacs has several other products, including the recent successful release of Aerofly RC8 for PC and Aerofly 2019 for tablets as well as Aerofly FS2, not to mention their work with VR motion on professional helicopter training, so I wouldn't panic quite yet about the revenue stream.

Take slow, deep breaths.

Thank you so much for your inspiring worlds, HiFlyer. 

Under this point of view IPACS seems to have (hopefully) enough "steam" in their pipe 😉 , and development for their Flagship AFS2 can go on; allthough I will not see their "almost" finished product before my physical death, and many others of us not too probably....LOL.

"....first tests with active water, and see some manatees swimming around"  ---> really ???; what a BIG SURPRISE. 

Never heard or read about this part of active water anywhere iin any forum 😯 ; maybe overseen something.  But without doubt, necessary things (updates/steam-sales) are pretty bad communicated if at all.

Cheers, Konrad.

You likely missed it, And that's of course one of the reasons I post. Many only have one eye on Aerofly (if that) and when not paying attention, it's easy to miss what's happening and even to conclude that nothings happening, when if fact, especially with users having dialed in the process, there is an explosion of planes and scenery occuring.

Mostly under the radar, but maybe that's a good thing. It lets the developers just get on with it without all of the drama and speculation.

Anyways.....

50-95b78b9f.png

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Just bought Florida, NYC and Switzerland. I hardly find time to fly but it's right, a developer should also be supported for his effort to provide something new to the community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hans

...bought right now :smile: , and I don't regret it:

capsule_sm_120.jpg?t=1543510534
Aerofly FS 2 - USA South Florida
Subtotal (excl. VAT): 12,60€
VAT at 19%: 2,39€
Total: 14,99€

Account name: XXXX Subtotal (excl. VAT): 12,60€
Invoice: 152943852557XXXXXX VAT at 19%: 2,39€
Date issued: 6 Feb, 2019 @ 4:17pm CET Total: 14,99€

Billing address:

XXXXX  XXXXXXXX

XXX- XXXXXXXXX

Germany

Valve Corporation
PO Box 1688
Bellevue, WA 98009
United States
VAT ID: 205/5978/0501

Thank you HiFlyer for your last post and video, and thank you both - hjsmuc too - for your motivating statements...totally agree.

All the very best,

Konrad

• Like 2