Sign in to follow this  
dbdandy

FSX SP1/FSX Acceleration Error

When i install fsx sp1/fsx acceleration, error with this message :

an error occurred during the installation of assembly ‘Microsoft Flight Simulator.SimConnect.version=“10.0.61242.0” type=“win32”.processorArchitecture=“x86.publicKeyToken=67c7c14424d61b5b”

Help will be appreciated. Thank You.

I Googled "win32”.processorArchitecture=“x86.publicKeyToken=67c7c14424d61b5b

and came up with this link:  http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9589.0

I would be remiss if I didn't try to get you to move to FSX Steam. You can usually pick it up for just $5.  This version is FSX Acceleration, only with some very important updates.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi Dave, thank you for your assist. So you recommend me to use the fsx steam?

Is it running well (compatible) for the addons? Because i’m gonna use so many addons for fsx.

16 minutes ago, dbdandy said:

Hi Dave, thank you for your assist. So you recommend me to use the fsx steam?

Is it running well (compatible) for the addons? Because i’m gonna use so many addons for fsx.

I can't recommend it more!

Most FSX Addons work fine with FSX:SE.  I'd guess 90% or better.  The one addon I know doesn't work is Flight1's Sound Stream.  A quick check with the dev of the addon will let you know if it works with FSX:SE.  All scenery should work, so you only have to check aircraft and utility addons.

I ran FSX (all versions) for many years, and used FSX:SE for the last 4 years or so before switching completely over to P3DV4.  I had a ton of addons as well, and the only one I had that didn't work was Sound Stream.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

No need for SP1 or SP2 when installing Acceleration.  It will cause problems.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

5 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I can't recommend it more!

Most FSX Addons work fine with FSX:SE.  I'd guess 90% or better.  The one addon I know doesn't work is Flight1's Sound Stream.  A quick check with the dev of the addon will let you know if it works with FSX:SE.  All scenery should work, so you only have to check aircraft and utility addons.

I ran FSX (all versions) for many years, and used FSX:SE for the last 4 years or so before switching completely over to P3DV4.  I had a ton of addons as well, and the only one I had that didn't work was Sound Stream.

Best wishes.

Well, i guest i’ll give it a try, hope everything is good. Btw, what do i need after installing fsx se? Because I’ve read some forum that we need install something manually to get those addons works properly. 

5 hours ago, charliearon said:

No need for SP1 or SP2 when installing Acceleration.  It will cause problems.

Okay, but i’m gonna try the fsx se, see if everything works fine. I’ll be posting here if i found any problems.

Thank you for your response :)

6 hours ago, dbdandy said:

Btw, what do i need after installing fsx se? Because I’ve read some forum that we need install something manually to get those addons works properly. 

Unless you're talking about FSUIPC (needed for some aircraft) I don't know what it could be. 

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Unless you're talking about FSUIPC (needed for some aircraft) I don't know what it could be. 

Best wishes.

May God bless you dave! I’ve purchased fsx steam today, download it and install it smoothly without any problems occured. After that i install the entire addons such as pmdg’s aircraft, ftx sceneries, rex, fs global, aerosoft a320, it all works fine! But sadly we cant install aerosoft aes (ground handling services) on fsx steam, some forum says that because there’s unsupported file for fsx se :( But finally you made me speechless lol. Thank you so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbdandy said:

May God bless you dave! I’ve purchased fsx steam today, download it and install it smoothly without any problems occured. After that i install the entire addons such as pmdg’s aircraft, ftx sceneries, rex, fs global, aerosoft a320, it all works fine! But sadly we cant install aerosoft aes (ground handling services) on fsx steam, some forum says that because there’s unsupported file for fsx se 😞 But finally you made me speechless lol. Thank you so much.

You are most welcome my friend!  I'm happy I could help.

My very best wishes for happy flights!

Dave Hodges

5 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

You are most welcome my friend!  I'm happy I could help.

My very best wishes for happy flights!

Are you flying online? IVAO or VATSIM? Flying online together would be fun

37 minutes ago, dbdandy said:

Are you flying online? IVAO or VATSIM? Flying online together would be fun

I make about 10 flights per week, but it's almost always Beta Testing.  Other than that, I'm an old boring guy so you might find yourself better suited with someone a bit younger, but only you know if that fits!

Good news though.... Aerosoft's served based Connected Flight Deck (CFD) for the Airbus Professional, CRJ (and probably some additional aircraft at some point) is currently being worked on... and when it's released there will be a lot of people to not only fly with, but share an aircraft with as well!

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges