Sign in to follow this  
PT6

Eaglesoft 35% off everything// Citation X v2 (for FSX/P3Dv3)

Eaglesoft is having a "Presidents Day Sale" that lasts until 28th of February, 19. 35% off their entire fleet. Only really compelling aircraft they offer is their Citation X v2 which is only for FSX/P3Dv3. Please read up on what their doing, they are very slow as a developer and their next line of products will still be only for P3D V3. Discount is applied by downloading right-click downloading the image on their discount page and applying it as a coupon via the Flight1 E-Commerce application downloaded at the aircraft's webpage.

I'm looking forward to them being available for P3dV4 but i would not be surprised that they are currently being prepared for V5. Whatever, 

i have really enjoyed them in the past and will buy again in the future.

i

I'm still waiting on that Citation Excel that they've been teasing for years and years.... Maybe someone else will make on.