Sign in to follow this  
pe1123

Future option? Link graphic profile with an airplane

Hi,

I use the graphic profile option with specific airplanes. When flying a smaller A2A airplane I use an 'vfr' setting with high autogen etc. When flying the Pmdg Ngx I have an Ngx profile with view autogen, just because the airplane is heavy on my pc. I also have an PBR profile for the Maddog and a sort of in between for the Majestic q400.

I think it would be handy if I could couple the graphic profiles with a certain airplanes, just so that I have 1 less action to do. Being lazy as I am. :-) Maybe this could be added in P3D?

I know there are separate sim starter programs, but what if I would use this at my first startup. But would like another kind of 2nd flight.

Thanks,
Maikel Rozemeijer
NL

I can give that program a try, I understand it can help me. But as far is I know only at 1st startup and sim flight.

It should be really avoided to load an other Addon after an other, e. g. PMDG after Fslabs. 

There are less problems with smaller GA planes, however it is also not recommended. 

So, what you need is a VFR and an IFR profile. What I also have is a day and a night profile for each of them. 

With simStarter of course. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again. I do not have problems when changing airplane but I can give SimStarter a try. Have read nothing but good about it, wouldn't heart trying it.

• Upvote 1