Another thing I'd do is bump up the memory voltage just a little bit.  It looks like the memory might be running right on the ragged edge of stability.  Try bumping it up maybe a hundredth of a volt.  Another possibility is to leave it at its current voltage and reduce the clock speed slightly.

Those corrupted drivers are a bad sign, though...a faulty memory module can cause progressive corruption of files on the computer, and who knows what else might have been affected beyond the drivers while operating with that misbehaving RAM.

As far as BSODs, yes, they absolutely can be and quite often are caused by hardware...I don't know any serious overclockers that haven't seen a BSOD while pushing a system to its limits in a clocking drill.  In fact, certain types of BSODs are important clues as to what parts of the mobo aren't keeping up...some are associated with CPU core, some with uncore, etc.  BSODs associated with IRQ_NOT_EQUAL_TO errors are often associated with failing video cards.  And so on.

Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OP states he only gets BSOD's with P3Dv4.4 and we all know for a fact it cannot be P3Dv4.4 that causes BSOD's. However, if you are adding 32 bit software that is not backward compatible, that should cause a crash but not sure it would be a BSOD.  I would suspect if a third party program that is not 64 bit might affect drivers required to operate that program.  I recently spent hours searching for the cause of my BSOD's and it was a bad memory module.  The system read it as if it was working perfectly and tests were not crashing the system, but, when removing it, the crashes stopped and my system has been working perfectly since then.  BSOD's can be frustrating for sure!

1 hour ago, Jim Young said:

OP states he only gets BSOD's with P3Dv4.4 and we all know for a fact it cannot be P3Dv4.4 that causes BSOD's. However, if you are adding 32 bit software that is not backward compatible, that should cause a crash but not sure it would be a BSOD.  I would suspect if a third party program that is not 64 bit might affect drivers required to operate that program.  I recently spent hours searching for the cause of my BSOD's and it was a bad memory module.  The system read it as if it was working perfectly and tests were not crashing the system, but, when removing it, the crashes stopped and my system has been working perfectly since then.  BSOD's can be frustrating for sure!

4 hours ago, w6kd said:

Another thing I'd do is bump up the memory voltage just a little bit.  It looks like the memory might be running right on the ragged edge of stability.  Try bumping it up maybe a hundredth of a volt.  Another possibility is to leave it at its current voltage and reduce the clock speed slightly.

Those corrupted drivers are a bad sign, though...a faulty memory module can cause progressive corruption of files on the computer, and who knows what else might have been affected beyond the drivers while operating with that misbehaving RAM.

As far as BSODs, yes, they absolutely can be and quite often are caused by hardware...I don't know any serious overclockers that haven't seen a BSOD while pushing a system to its limits in a clocking drill.  In fact, certain types of BSODs are important clues as to what parts of the mobo aren't keeping up...some are associated with CPU core, some with uncore, etc.  BSODs associated with IRQ_NOT_EQUAL_TO errors are often associated with failing video cards.  And so on.

Regards

Thanks for all this help guys! I've done tests which each RAM chip in one by one but would never cause a BSOD however when putting both in together again it caused a BSOD but have done a BIOS update and now I've been able to do a whole flight on Ultra everything (was trying to see if it would BSOD) So I'm hoping that has fixed it, ill update with more flights etc but I'm hoping it has now been sorted with the update! 

Once again thanks for the help its really appreciated!