Sign in to follow this  
RFarmah

PMDG 777-300 White flares off Nav Lights

Hi Y'all,

I'm a long time customer of the PMDG line-up and recently purchased the 777-300. Upon night flight, I noticed that I have three white lines flaring from the navigation lights. I noticed this occurs with any livery at any setting. When the lights are off, there's no problem, but as soon as the lights are turned on, three white lines appear. In attempt of self solving, I've "properly" uninstalled, reinstalled, and repaired the 777-200lrf and 777-300 respectively, but still have the problem,. Is there any other solution or step I am missing? I have no problem running the PMDG 737, 747-400, 747-800 or the pmdg 777-200. This problem only occurs with the 777-300 wingtips and I have also made sure that all my files are up to date.

Image Link: https://ibb.co/1nQC2kV

Thanks,

Raj F. 

Edited by RFarmah

4 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Picture's too small to see anything, and clicking on it does nothing. 

Two glaring errors by OP. (a) there's no such PMDG aircraft as a 747-800. (b) linked image in 1st link and 2nd link is about as useless as.........", Capt Kev.

Might want to submit a support ticket, preferably with better screenshots. I could sort of make out what was going on in the second link, but the screenshot itself was quite fuzzy.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I contacted PMDG with a support ticket and so far the only help I've gotten is to uninstall and reinstall. I followed their directions and even cleared out my cache and user data. After reinstalling the most updated versions, I still am having the same problem, but only with the 777 series. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or have any suggestions on where to go to.

I tested with my 747 and 737 and those work perfectly fine. The problem only happens with either the 777-200  or 777-300

Still blurred. Can make no head or tail of this shot. Maybe somebody else who is a Sherlock Holmes can!

Edited by vc10man

7 hours ago, vc10man said:

Still blurred. Can make no head or tail of this shot. Maybe somebody else who is a Sherlock Holmes can!

It looks like forwards is towards the left of the picture. The red navigation light would be on the left wingtip, and then you have the strobe light behind it towards the right of the picture.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.