Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

To all Flysimware gurus

Hi guys, just wanted to ask: since the Lear 35 has been updated, I am absolutely loving this thing. Can you tell me if the Falcon is on par with the Lear - I just might have to add this one to my hangar too.

Mario Di Lauro

The Lear is so good it's probably stopping its owners purchasing the Falcon! Personally I reckon the Falcon seems about 90% done especially with the recent texture updates so I'm happy to let it mature during 2019 and mark it as a birthday or Xmas present later this year. On the other hand it's cool to show your appreciation of the developer by giving them more money to keep developing! I don't own the Falcon yet but I can't see it being disappointing. Waiting for someone who owns both to comment. Especially Scott who is a Lear fan like myself. 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

I'm a big fan of their Lear 35, but have to tell you I'm now a bigger fan of the Falcon, fantastic aircraft. Check out their new textures on the VC if you haven't already?

Edited by MartinRex007

I own both aircraft and love them both.   I especially enjoyed seeing the Falcon come to life with the evolutionary updates.  The instruments, controls, switches  and gauges are all pristine in their rendition, much like you'd expect to see in a new aircraft just rolled out of the factory. 

The Lear 35 is also well done and I really enjoy the process of starting the aircraft from a cold and dark state.

Well done Flysimware!

John

Thank you all for this information. Now where the heck did I put my credit card?????????

Mario Di Lauro

The updated version with the new textures should be out any day now...If you like the Lear you'll love the Falcon.

Cheers

Martin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

The updated version with the new textures should be out any day now...If you like the Lear you'll love the Falcon.

Cheers

Martin

That's what I WANNA hear!!!

Mario Di Lauro

I bought the Falcon yesterday and I have the Lear , C441 and the Mu2 so clearly I like what Flysimware does.

Still learning but not disappointed at all even before the new textures. " if you like the Lear you'll love the Falcon" .. oh yes

Edited by nippa
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nippa said:

I bought the Falcon yesterday and I have the Lear , C441 and the Mu2 so clearly I like what Flysimware does.

Still learning but not disappointed at all even before the new textures. " if you like the Lear you'll love the Falcon" .. oh yes

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Mario Di Lauro

On 2/7/2019 at 7:13 AM, MartinRex007 said:

I'm a big fan of their Lear 35, but have to tell you I'm now a bigger fan of the Falcon

You can add me to that club. 😎

If Flysimware will release the updated Falcon within 24 hours, I'm gonna buy it.

Note that this does not imply anything about what I am going to do if they do not 😉

Peter