Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Northeast DC-9 Arrival At KACK

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here are nice simple screenshots of my first arrival at iBlueYonder KACK Nantucket airport scenery as part of my successful testing of this cool scenery.

Taxiing to gate

ack.jpg

Approaching the gate

ack3.jpg

Arriving at gate

ack6.jpg
ack2.jpg

Leaving the passenger terminal to go to Nantucket beach!

ack4.jpg
ack5.jpg

Thank you for viewing. Please stay tuned for next flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

7 hours ago, Aharon said:

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here are nice simple screenshots of my first arrival at iBlueYonder KACK Nantucket airport scenery as part of my successful testing of this cool scenery.

Taxiing to gate

ack.jpg

Approaching the gate

ack3.jpg

Arriving at gate

ack6.jpg
ack2.jpg

Leaving the passenger terminal to go to Nantucket beach!

ack4.jpg
ack5.jpg

Thank you for viewing. Please stay tuned for next flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

Did you see Bryan and Joe? Lowell? Or the beautiful Helen?

All from a wonderful TV series in the 90's.

Rick

Edited by Wink207

Love these pictures! HJG did so much for FW...well-worth to re-use their aircraft.

BTW, the Airport buildings in this scenery look really nice...including their realistic roofing. The last shot could pass for a real picture....don't know much about iBlueYonder, but it seems very impressive here...Thanks for posting.

John, Wink207, and P_7878,

Thanks for your kind words.

Wink207, 

Actually the tv show Wings' plane is actually there in that KACK scenery and I was planning to take screenshot of that in my next flight to KACK

P_7878,

IBlueyonder is nice scenery software company that you can check out at its website: https://iblueyonder.com/

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

signCopy.jpg

2 hours ago, Aharon said:

John, Wink207, and P_7878,

Thanks for your kind words.

Wink207, 

Actually the tv show Wings' plane is actually there in that KACK scenery and I was planning to take screenshot of that in my next flight to KACK

P_7878,

IBlueyonder is nice scenery software company that you can check out at its website: https://iblueyonder.com/

Regards,

Aharon

Hi Aharon
Yes, I own the same scenery. I do admire your screen captures from different perspectives. Very nicely done.

Rick

3 hours ago, Aharon said:

Wink207, 

Aharon

Yes, used to regularly see these episodes...

Besides the main characters, that side character, the hopelessly romantic Taxi Driver, Antonio (Tony Shalhoub), always used to crack me up...🙂...Great series, and, of course, with an aviation/airline theme to boot...

Aharon: Would love to see Sandpiper Air as AI, if possible, in one of your KACK airport scenes...

20 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Would love to see Sandpiper Air as AI, if possible, in one of your KACK airport scenes...

I will try my best in future  There are few static AI planes there so I need to look for right one

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Aharon, please don't lose time just for this...,As you've already planned, any KACK flight will be nice...Thanks!