MarkJHarris

Flight Sim Seat/platform rig. UK / NW area.

Hi,

I built this for demonstrations about 6 years ago. It's effectively an alloy frame with Subaru Impreza WRX black cloth seat mounted on modified runners, so fully adjustable up down and fore/aft.

The front section has four rods in tubes clamped with braces to steady and an alloy table on which you can mount a yoke. Several small brackets to enable fitment of TPM, Saitek throttles and stuff.

Two side tables bolt on. These have holes to mount the Saitek throttles and also a Thrustmaster Hotas unit. The right side can be a mount table too.

It's simple sturdy stuff, bolts together and looks OK. the front base is angle adjustable and drilled to fit a base for a Warthog, plus Saitek Combat pedals.

The Pedals and Saitek yoke are also available for extra if you want.

I'm selling as turning 50 this year I want to build a Mark 2. 

Depending on need, hardware available by negotiation is a Saitek Yoke. Saitek Combat pedals ( detent removed not the one shown but the rare later model with alloy pedals). Saitek throttle quadrant (to add to one that comes with yoke. 737 levers for quadrants. Mounting brackets for Throttles. Cessna Trim unit. Cessna TPM and bracket. Saitek switch panel and bracket. 

I'd like not to sell any of this without the whole unit- please don't ask for individual bits. 

Open to offers around £350 or reasonable offer for all the metalwork and seat. the Saitek stuff we can talk about. Not bothered if you don't want any of it.  The Table is strong enough for all non force feedback yokes. 

Bear in mind it all unbolts for transport so will fit in a hatchback no problems.

Images show it set up for open day when new. No real wear. anti slip tape now applied in foot area. TV stand definitely NOT available. 

Also here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333062179711

Open to offers.

80-img_2682_9d71da8b60cb27440ab67bd49cad80-img_0385_096f451ffa5f3288c9a03ccbb70480-img_0376_af70f1336294931ae7d4dc37f188

Edited by MarkJHarris
Added text -spelling correction

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

68 views but not a single comment. Q. Is this any use to anyone?  I'll advertise it as a general gaming seat rig as it  works equally well on playstation or other driving games too.

~NOW ASKING £300 ONLY. 

Edited by MarkJHarris