Sign in to follow this  
deltaecho

Request: GTN750 for X-Rotors AW139 V4

As the title indicates, I would like to request or formally ask if anyone here has made a panel mod yet for this helicopter or if it is possible to do, thank you in advance! 🙂

• Like 1

I don’t have it, looks like there’s an MFD top centre of the panel? Could replace that with the GTN 750 screen potentially. 

If you can use the ‘make panel screenshot’ function of XP with the avionics all on, post the panel_preview file from the aircraft 3dcockpit > -panels- folder and I can send you the RXP code to test. No guarantees cos I can’t test it.

• Like 2

Bump: can anyone try to help me out with this integration? I've tried contacting the aircraft developer with no response and previous attempts by users in this post haven't worked out still. I'd be willing to make it worth your while for this integration!