Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[09FEB19] Happy Birthday!: The Queen's 50th and BA's 100th.

For the first time to question.
Is PBR update after P3Dv4.5 release?
Considering the night bug which Mr. rsrandazzo mentioned in the thread of January 26, I anticipate it will be after the release of V4.5 that bug was resolved.
It may be difficult to read with Google translation.

8 hours ago, Kenzo said:

Also a 777-200ER expansion with the old AA livery would be great with this wonderfull PBR technique.

I see what you did there... Kudos to you, for making a fairly subtle and masked development request 😉

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

11 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Consolidating Prepar3D v4 Compatibility:  Effective with our next update cycle we will be releasing a series of updates for the 747 across all platforms as usual.  For users of Prepar3D v4, it will be important that you understand that we are only supporting Prepar3D v4.4+, and that our development and update policy moving forward will keep moving along with updates to the Prepar3D v4 product line.  We will publish more information on our requirements as we push the next round of updates, but if you are a Prepar3D v4 user who is not using v4.4 or later, you will need to upgrade your simulator platform.

Thanks for this heads-up, Robert...
I guess it's time for me to update to Prepar3D 4.4, then... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Will this next update fix the issue with 'Engine Severe Damage' Failure on both 747-400/8 that I had earlier reported?

Edited by Swapnil Kapadia

1 hour ago, Swapnil Kapadia said:

Will this next update fix the issue with 'Engine Severe Damage' Failure on both 747-400/8 that I had earlier reported?

Reported where? 

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Sorry if this has been mentioned but is the VC getting PBR treatment also?

Alex 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I already have (Cathay 400BCF metal).....just waiting for the PBR update....You'll see my Flying Tigers in PBR as well.

As for American...just check out my edition of another airframe in full PBR in the library. 😉

I hope the experienced I gained painting PBR metal for another model will allow me to get some PBR Queens out pretty quickly for you guys. 😉

I can't wait to paint the Queen decked out in real metal!

I know, I have it installed like many of your paints. But It will look so much better with PBR. 

If you’re talking about the Maddog, I love that repaint!

sig1.png
sig2.png

Fantastic pictures and update News.

I actually share the same Birthdate wit the 747 first flight (although I predate her a little).

Bill

The Queen just look brilliant!😍

By the way, I am taking the opportunity to ask if the Vmin issue reported in ticket 293-233E5C7B-0429 from september 26 has been fixed for the upcoming PBR patch.

Sorry for harping on about it, but it is conspicuous on final approach and slightly detracts considering the overall quality of this sim.

Cheers,

10 minutes ago, raflucgr said:

The Queen just look brilliant!😍

By the way, I am taking the opportunity to ask if the Vmin issue reported in ticket 293-233E5C7B-0429 from september 26 has been fixed for the upcoming PBR patch.

Sorry for harping on about it, but it is conspicuous on final approach and slightly detracts considering the overall quality of this sim.

Cheers,

Lucas,

This is correct behavior under certain conditions. This was cross checked with technical manuals and videos from actual level D sim

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

3 minutes ago, maukro_1990 said:

Will we get an update for the 777 soon? (EFB etc.)

Of course... 

Soon™ :ph34r:

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Googled the initial test flight video of the 747 this morning, which I have seen many times.  But also watched some interesting videos of the subsequent testing for air worthiness until the end of 1969 (1000 test flights) until final certification by the FAA.

I am astounded by the thought that about 66 years after that first flight at Kitty Hawk in a contraption put together with wood, fabric and maybe some spit, we had this monster of an aircraft touching the skies...     

• Upvote 1