Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[09FEB19] Happy Birthday!: The Queen's 50th and BA's 100th.

35 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Of course... 

Soon :ph34r:

Really??? There isn´t even an anouncement that an update for the 777 is planned yet. 

38 minutes ago, maukro_1990 said:

Really??? There isn´t even an anouncement that an update for the 777 is planned yet. 

True. But I would be surprised if it wasn't coming...

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

57 minutes ago, maukro_1990 said:

„Soon TM“ is a bit of truth and a bit of a running gag in the common developers‘ forums... it means it will come when it‘s ready and they probably won‘t talk about a release date until the release is imminent.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

„Soon TM“ is a bit of truth and a bit of a running gag in the common developers‘ forums... it means it will come when it‘s ready and they probably won‘t talk about a release date until the release is imminent.

LOL - Thanks, @Ephedrin
Wish I could pin that answer... 🙂

• Like 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Yes it is absolutely beautiful, but like the wing flex and fuel density, I have to ask if it is not a detail too far? I appreciate that they are not transferable skills, but surely the time and resources being put into these visual 'pretties' that do not influence a pilots decision making process could have been spent getting the JS41, MD-11 (or something actually new?) airborne.

5 minutes ago, Paul_Smith said:

Yes it is absolutely beautiful, but like the wing flex and fuel density, I have to ask if it is not a detail too far? I appreciate that they are not transferable skills, but surely the time and resources being put into these visual 'pretties' that do not influence a pilots decision making process could have been spent getting the JS41, MD-11 (or something actually new?) airborne.

No resources were taken from another project for the PBR.

MD11 is not going to happen, we have said that multiple times.

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

3 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

MD11 is not going to happen, we have said that multiple times.

And you have said that the JS41 and even the Woodpidgeon were going to happen and that the next release of X would be soon. Sorry Chris, what PMDG say and what you do do not always line up, which is absolutely fine. Anybody, and any company, can change their mind. And before anybody chimes in with suggestions that the MD-11, JS41 or even the WoodPidgeon are unused or out of date, can I just point out that at time of writing, out of the almost 700 747-400's that were built, there are less then 50 in the air and this time next year that number will be significantly lower.

• Like 1

I saw you saying on Chewwy94's recent livestream that the 748's ground effect is messed up, hence it sort of dropping like a brick on touchdown, and that an update is pending to fix it. Just curious if you guys have a timeframe for that?

29 minutes ago, Jak525 said:

I saw you saying on Chewwy94's recent livestream that the 748's ground effect is messed up, hence it sort of dropping like a brick on touchdown, and that an update is pending to fix it. Just curious if you guys have a timeframe for that?

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Who said that the ground effect is messed up? As far as I know there is no such issue

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

2 hours ago, Paul_Smith said:

And you have said that the JS41 and even the Woodpidgeon were going to happen and that the next release of X would be soon. Sorry Chris, what PMDG say and what you do do not always line up, which is absolutely fine. Anybody, and any company, can change their mind. And before anybody chimes in with suggestions that the MD-11, JS41 or even the WoodPidgeon are unused or out of date, can I just point out that at time of writing, out of the almost 700 747-400's that were built, there are less then 50 in the air and this time next year that number will be significantly lower.

You just don’t get it do you business point of view it’s not worth it it’s been explained so many times but some of you just don’t listen the 747 paid itself in 1 week would you open a business to lose money or make profit ????

richard Nunez 

Edited by Richardnunez

34 minutes ago, Jak525 said:

You mean this?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Inform yourself before posting please there are over 530 747 in service around the world 

richard nunez

Edited by Richardnunez
  • Like 1

Sorry Chris, what PMDG say and what you do do not always line up, which is absolutely fine.

You're kidding, right?

I'm sorry, but why do you feel the need to display the arrogance of questioning what an official member of the PMDG team says? I'm fairly sure, that Chris, have more knowledge and status PMDG's projects than the customers do. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

2 hours ago, Richardnunez said:

Inform yourself before posting please there are over 530 747 in service around the world 

richard nunez

So what you are basically saying is that less then 10% of the 747-400 fleet was actually in the air when I wrote that post? That's not a very profitable way to run a business, now is it? If you were interested in informing yourself, you would already know how to find that out for yourself (hint - look up flightaware or any other similar service). If you makes you feel better, there are currently 75 747-400's registered as airborne.