Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[09FEB19] Happy Birthday!: The Queen's 50th and BA's 100th.

Just now, maukro_1990 said:

Okay, thank you. For example: There is no need to do changes with Lufthansa liveries, right? There is noch bare metal, actually 😉  

On the Lufthansa one from the operations center at which there are no chnages, PBR works fine due to main model having the necessary textures.  I beleive Robert will share some more info when we are close to the PBR patch release. As far as I know there will be no need for any new paintkit (Based on my current knowledge and discussions)

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, Olympic260 said:

On the Lufthansa one from the operations center at which there are no chnages, PBR works fine due to main model having the necessary textures.  I beleive Robert will share some more info when we are close to the PBR patch release. As far as I know there will be no need for any new paintkit (Based on my current knowledge and discussions)

Thanks, Chris! 

5 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

so the changes required to make PBR "look awesome" need to be made to the 3D MODELS rather than to the liveries? that sounds pretty nice actually. But with the livery being "adjusted" one could get the maximum out of PBR, so my understanding...

38 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

so the changes required to make PBR "look awesome" need to be made to the 3D MODELS rather than to the liveries? that sounds pretty nice actually. But with the livery being "adjusted" one could get the maximum out of PBR, so my understanding...

Marc,

From what I have seen with the version we are testing that has PBR enabled the pbr effects are there, for example the tail light reflection on the stabilizer the environmental reflection etc. if you need the max PBR then yes the livery would need a modification. I will ask Jason or Robert to share some more info on what will be needed either in this post or in the next update post Robert will make

Edited by Olympic260
  • Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

31 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Marc,

From what I have seen with the version we are testing that has PBR enabled the pbr effects are there, for example the tail light reflection on the stabilizer the environmental reflection etc. if you need the max PBR then yes the livery would need a modification. I will ask Jason or Robert to share some more info on what will be needed either in this post or in the next update post Robert will make

Understood, thanks Chris! 😃

Edited by Olympic260