Sign in to follow this  
Mr Unicorn

PMDG 747 QOTSII SDK Error

I read previous topics on this but all the stuff the support staff suggested didn't work.

I am on the latest version of both the 747 and FS2Crew. I still use P3Dv4.3 so I am not sure if version 1.3 of FS2Crew for the 747  or even 747 itself requires v4.4. This has worked in the past with no issues until now.

If you head  over  to the Lm   forum  there  is  a  excellent  tutorial  and  vid  written  by  "Poppet"  on  how  and  what  to  do  to upgrade   to  4.4

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

There is an addon conflicting with 4.4 and I am unsure of which one it is.

Pete, I do know how to update P3D, that is not the issue. The issue is something is not allowing it. I've read that the FSLabs A320 or 319 could be part of the issue but I have yet to look into it.

I'm not going to post here wanting support on how to update lol, so I will just keep it at that.

ok no  worries  but  you  said  earlier  you  were  having  trouble  updating  to  4.4,  fsl  labs  should  not  be  a  issue  since  I  have  the  320  and  319   and  there  would  be  lots of  post  in the  fsl  forum  if  it  were  the  case

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I first installed P3D v4.4 and it worked flawlessly. Then FS2Crew (voice and button) updated to v1.3. Now I get the error message "SDK Error.

Did you try the other things mentioned?

You need to ensure your PMDG 747 has the latest PMDG updates via the PMDG Ops Center.

Also, some PMDG users have had to do a clean download and re-install of the PMDG 747 aircraft due to an odd glitch in the PMDG Ops center.

I installed P3Dv4.4, but never actually tested. I recently did a full reinstall of 4.4 and treated myself to the new PMDG 747-8 and actually got to test FS2Crew and it works just fine.

i have the same problem, but i use FSX stream edition, system check no error, but when i open main panel pmdg 747/4 i have SDK ERROR is the last update of pmdg so i do not understand why.

and i followed all instrctions whenthis problem appears.

i just need help