Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

Not sure this is possible but.Would it be possible for ezdok to "auto-shake" or "move" the aircraft without the user having to play  with the sliders ? I mean could the software possibly decide on its own how much  say a 172 and a 747 moves,shakes or vibrates in different situations ?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Will this work with P3D version 3.4?

No. Only FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D 4.0-4.4

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

10 minutes ago, MindYerBeak said:

Not sure this is possible but.Would it be possible for ezdok to "auto-shake" or "move" the aircraft without the user having to play  with the sliders ? I mean could the software possibly decide on its own how much  say a 172 and a 747 moves,shakes or vibrates in different situations ?

Initial, default settings EZCA3 and arranged, at least for small GA aircraft. But in any case, for each aircraft is taken into account its weight and inertia in the initial settings. No settings are required, but only in the event that included our module turbulence XTm. If your aircraft is a large liner, it is usually just enough to slightly reduce the effect levels in Simple Studio - good settings for liners - DHM=0.4, Scale Effect=0.7, Tone=0.7.

Soon we will release a full version (Advanced Effect Studio) where each aircraft will be able to have its own character of turbulence (will bind the cameraset to the cloud).

Edited by Nickbe

So , if I understand things right, for ga I could leave  settings default .Tweaks needed only if the xtm module is used. For larger planes I couls use the settings you mentioned  above?

Edited by MindYerBeak

1 minute ago, MindYerBeak said:

So , if I understand things right, for ga I could leave  settings default .Tweaks needed only if the xtm module is used. For larger planes I couls use the settings you mentioned  above? 

Yes!

All who are interested can read our manual. This is a serious technical description, which may scare some, but it has everything we could describe on working with our program. We have tried to cover all aspects of the use of EZCA3, but we will be an additional manual about working with an Advanced effects processor, where any effect, including the turbulence can be created for a specific aircraft from scratch.

http://www.ezdok-camera.com/files/EZCA3_User_manual_ENG.pdf

6 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Simbol, Hi!

Yes, we have already made a "soft" release. After we check all the bugs, make fixes and write an additional manual about the advanced effects processor, then there will be an official release and we will open the advanced effects Studio.

https://www.simforums.com/forums/get_last_post.asp?TID=61146&ID=43506.2384606482

Thank you Nickbe, these are really good news!  I'm still a huge fan of EZCA and very keen on this new release.

All the best.

Can't install it no matter what I try, my key file from v2 I get an error saying that its a network problem, with my email address and password I get an error that ezdok may not be associated with my account. will wait for the final release 😞

Edited by Manny Ortiz

Cheers, Manny Ortiz

I have used EZCA since my transition to FSX. 

Now, In Prepar3d v4.2 I continue to rely on EZCA for all my camera needs.  Every screenshot I post is directly manipulated by EZCA and I am excited about the changes and improvements v3 bring.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

@Nickbe

Does EZCAv3 in any way interfere with the A2A Accu-Feel program/functions?

Edited by BillS511

I always thought EZDok's turbulence effects acting on more complex add-ons (e.g. PMDG) caused issues. Am I thinking wrong? 

2 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I always thought EZDok's turbulence effects acting on more complex add-ons (e.g. PMDG) caused issues. Am I thinking wrong? 

I have been using Ezdok with PMDG for years, no issues.

Regards 

Simbol 

With EZDOK can I still retain my default sim keystroke SPACEBAR+mouse-movement to pan around the VC?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 minute ago, Mace said:

With EZDOK can I still retain my default sim keystroke SPACEBAR+mouse-movement to pan around the VC?

Nope.

But I am not sure with V3, but with V2 Imy joystick hat track gets configured for this.

S.