Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

Grear news, an instant buy!

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Nope.

But I am not sure with V3, but with V2 Imy joystick hat track gets configured for this.

S.

Ugh.  I'm wondering why this cannot be retained, from a programming standpoint.  ChasePlane doesn't allow it either.

I have to re-train myself to use the hat.  I have TrackIR but find myself rarely using it.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

8 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Look forward to your feedback.

Will do, have CP.

But curious about EZCA latest version, because I always used it in the past far better performance.

The upgrade price is a bargain to begin with...

Edited by awf

André

38 minutes ago, Mace said:

Ugh.  I'm wondering why this cannot be retained, from a programming standpoint.  ChasePlane doesn't allow it either.

I have to re-train myself to use the hat.  I have TrackIR but find myself rarely using it.

Why do you want to use the spacebar when ChasePlane lets you activate it with your middle mouse button? It's way more intuitive... 

47 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Why do you want to use the spacebar when ChasePlane lets you activate it with your middle mouse button? It's way more intuitive... 

Well, when you use spacebar for years, it gets pretty intuitive, also.  :)

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Does Ezdok work in VR? Not a single mention about that I can find.

Chaseplane is useable in VR even if it isn't supported.

1 hour ago, JasonPC said:

Yes it works in VR.

FlyInside or native?

1 hour ago, kowen said:

FlyInside or native?

Highly doubt flyinside. Ezdok 2 didn't.

Native is the way to go if possible.

Don't think flyinside has been released for 4.4 anyway?

Question is whether Ezdok 3 only works with hacks or straight out of the box (like chaseplane).

Edited by glider1

50 minutes ago, glider1 said:

Highly doubt flyinside. Ezdok 2 didn't.

Native is the way to go if possible.

Don't think flyinside has been released for 4.4 anyway?

Question is whether Ezdok 3 only works with hacks or straight out of the box (like chaseplane).

It has been released for 4.4. I used it all the time. About the only thing, FlyInside gives me over native is it deals with bad frame rate situations well. Native will go in and out and black out my headset, but FlyInside will keep going and display slow frame the rates instead of cancelling my view. As soon as I can keep it stable in native...Flyinisde will go away for me. I really like EZDOK effects and was hoping it would port to VR well. 

Thanks for the information

• Like 2

I wish they released a lite version for effects only, absolutely don't care for any of the camera features. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

12 hours ago, BillS511 said:

Does EZCAv3 in any way interfere with the A2A Accu-Feel program/functions? 

I have an Accu-feel installed and it works perfectly with EZCA. They are great to add each other.

11 hours ago, Mace said:

With EZDOK can I still retain my default sim keystroke SPACEBAR+mouse-movement to pan around the VC? 

EZCA has the function "Emulate MM button" - emulation of pressing the middle button (wheel) of the mouse through the keyboard button. You can see settings EZCA SYSTEM CONTROLS to assign to "Emulate MM button"- "Space" key. You can control the view by holding the SPACE and moving the mouse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

One of the best features of chaseplane is cloud storage - and the ability do download other user presets.  Will this be a feature of V3?  I haven't RTFM yet 🙂

56 minutes ago, ErichB said:

One of the best features of chaseplane is cloud storage - and the ability do download other user presets.  Will this be a feature of V3?  I haven't RTFM yet

We are already preparing the cloud storage structure. In the next update EZCA3 this option will appear.

• Like 4

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

If anyone is using this on PMDG aircraft, what are your thoughts using the turbulence module?