Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

8 minutes ago, ErichB said:

If anyone is using this on PMDG aircraft, what are your thoughts using the turbulence module?

I have always used since V2. It makes it a real challenge to hit buttons in the cockpit, as it happens in real world when the weather is trowing you about around the cabin..

S.

9 minutes ago, ErichB said:

If anyone is using this on PMDG aircraft, what are your thoughts using the turbulence module?

Our beta-test team fly 737, 747, 777  without any problems.

• Like 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

15 minutes ago, simbol said:

I have always used since V2. It makes it a real challenge to hit buttons in the cockpit, as it happens in real world when the weather is trowing you about around the cabin..

S.

But you can always disable turbulance for certain views where you push buttons and dial rotaries.

51 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

Our beta-test team fly 737, 747, 777  without any problems.

Hi NIck, you need someone to use the FSL A319-A320 as to stronger turbulence setting in AS made the AP turn off. I hope some of your beta testers test with the FSL.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

40 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

But you can always disable turbulance for certain views where you push buttons and dial rotaries.

I know, perhaps you miss understood me.

I like to enable the turbulence module as it simulates (in my view) properly what happens to pilots when they are trying to reach out for controls.. it is not the same trying to push that "App" button when the aircraft is being torn apart during turbulence as when the flight is being smooth :).

S.

17 minutes ago, simbol said:

I like to enable the turbulence module as it simulates (in my view) properly what happens to pilots when they are trying to reach out for controls.. it is not the same trying to push that "App" button when the aircraft is being torn apart during turbulence as when the flight is being smooth :).

S.

Therefore I use many views (about 40?) under my fingers on my CH Fighterstick/CH Throttle Combo using CHM scripts. There are certain views for looking outside (with all kind of head/plane shakes and movements enabled) and certain views for "mouse-fumbling" with the buttons and rotaries where all EZDOC generators are disabled. 

I stopped using TIR in P3D since I figured out my views system. 

Thanks to EZCA and CH Combo.

Edited by Dirk98

Does ezca v3 the screen goes dark when changing the view.

47 minutes ago, Dez said:

This is the Fade-in / Fade-out function. It looks nice when changing views, but if you suddenly have problems with this (blinking screen), this feature can be disabled in the "General settings".

49 minutes ago, Dez said:

not for me, in flight with the DA62, zoom into the PFD and then transfer to the MFD straight to the Pilot Landing view and finally back to the Pilot view, no change in screen.

edit … very smooth

bob

Edited by onebob

1 hour ago, simbol said:

If for some there is a problem of interaction with the controls of the aircraft, you can always turn off all EZCA functionality with one button (Num3 by default), do everything you need without effects and then turn on the EZCA.

32 minutes ago, onebob said:

not for me, in flight with the DA62, zoom into the PFD and then transfer to the MFD straight to the Pilot Landing view and finally back to the Pilot view, no change in screen. 

Fade-in / Fade-out works only when switching from external to internal views. When switching within the VC, this effect does not work.

In addition, in order for the effect to work, there must be a full screen, in focus and P3D4 simulator. This does not work in FSX.

Edited by Nickbe
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

If for some there is a problem of interaction with the controls of the aircraft, you can always turn off all EZCA functionality with one button (Num3 by default), do everything you need without effects and then turn on the EZCA.

No problem with interactions, I love it!!!, it just simulates properly how pilots need to adapt to reach for their controls under such circumstances. Anyone that has been on a full motion simulator / pilot in command of an airplane during turbulence can relate :)

S.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simbol said:

No problem with interactions, I love it!!!, it just simulates properly how pilots need to adapt to reach for their controls under such circumstances. Anyone that has been on a full motion simulator / pilot in command of an airplane during turbulence can relate 🙂

S.

Are we talking about EZCA3? I also really like when close to reality. I'm flying and ready for challenges. I now look at the radar screen))) Soon we will release an update where you can adjust the turbulence for a particular aircraft, then it will become even closer to reality. I am now editing the features of turbulence in the advanced editor. It will be very convenient when it is available to all.

Can all the aircraft cameras be imported from V2 to V3? Does the EZDOK V2 database for all the specific aircrafts / liveries work with V3?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR