Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

1 hour ago, Nickbe said:

The FSLabs built-in view system must be disabled.

Never know it had one! Aerosofts does.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

16 hours ago, Drumcode said:

I wish they released a lite version for effects only, absolutely don't care for any of the camera features. 

I have the same question, as above.

Or,

Can you disable all features except the motion effects?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

On 2/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, Chapstick said:

I always thought EZDok's turbulence effects acting on more complex add-ons (e.g. PMDG) caused issues. Am I thinking wrong? 

with ezdock v2 I have to disable the effects in the 777 pmdg because they cause some strange interaction with pmdg flight dynamics and every time during landing the result was a bumpy landing , disabling ezdock effects the landing goes right , this was a subtle effect which drived me crazy for many weeks before I discovered this problem.

I'm a big fun and customer of ezdock from the day 1 and I'm glad to buy this new version and hope that this problem is solved , I will do some tests  

P.S. I also own chase plane and I think that either two software are great products

19 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

But you can always disable turbulance for certain views where you push buttons and dial rotaries.

And that is why I like CP - it does this automatically  (if the feature is switched on)  It stops the shaking when the mouse is on buttons/rotaries

Edited by willy647

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

I did a little flight and video of v3, by accident on Saturday as my antivirus quarantined my older ecza file and went to download and install v 2 again and this, v3,  was available so I tried it on my flight.  It was set up as default out of the box in 5 mins and shows what it is like in an airliner showing some of the effects with minimal forces applied; all near the lowest as it seemed to be that way out of the box.  It does have more shakes and moves that reflect an airliner well and slightly quicker overall and kinda wants me to dig further in it especially in  bad weather.  Excuse the poor flying ability, I don't have a yoke or rudder pedals, just a computer with a joystick on the dinning table.  I am into lighting and sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuLYaGclqHM

Simon

I am experiencing small stutters / pauses with Ezdok V3., which I did not have with V2. sometimes pauses up to 0,5 seconds.
Mostly during final approach and landing phase. Had this  happen to me both with the LSH MD80 and PMDG 777. Camera Profiles imported from Ezdok V2 (if that makes a difference)

But yeah, big improvement if you ask me.

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

10 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

I am experiencing small stutters / pauses with Ezdok V3

We did not notice any pauses / stutters during the beta test. Please refer to our Flight1 support forum. Are there any pauses related to the scenary you are using?

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

So again something cant be correct. I'm still missing effects on every camera. Just not on Captain view. Could it be that there's a problem with ur Software reading Active Sky? 

I made a Screenshot from what the Metar reads and what it actually is:

ie3s4q82.jpg

Furthermore, the show metar actually disappears even if Active Sky is active. As u can see XTm is indeed Active and Active Sky is running...

Also when I change settings, for example, Right After Wing View it also changes the setting in Captain view then... So I cant change them individually.

Edited by frankyfirstt
Additional Information

1 hour ago, frankyfirstt said:

Furthermore, the show metar actually disappears even if Active Sky is active. As u can see XTm is indeed Active and Active Sky is running...

Yes, I got the same, have posted over on the Flight1 support forum. also pointed out that it calls up AS-16 not ASP4,

bob

No issues with stutters since the update, don't use active sky though, so can't comment on that.

Simon

I switched from EZdok to CP a year ago.  Now 15$ for the upgrade, so lets give it a try. After spending  a full day playing with EZdok, I am going back to CP.  Why ? It is still far too complex and I could not get the setting I like. Also the fact that it only runs from within the sim does not make things easier.

Just my personal feeling. I know lots of people love it, just not me.

• Like 2

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Question for those using EZv3..

In Chaseplane with motion effects  activated in the VC, by moving the mouse,  the effects are temporarily disabled to allow you to operate the autopilot or interact with equipment. The motion effects resume when mouse movement stops.    Is this a feature of EZDOK v3?

11 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Is this a feature of EZDOK v3?

No, it is not

15 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Question for those using EZv3..

In Chaseplane with motion effects  activated in the VC, by moving the mouse,  the effects are temporarily disabled to allow you to operate the autopilot or interact with equipment. The motion effects resume when mouse movement stops.    Is this a feature of EZDOK v3?

Hi Erich,

No they remain active, but I do really love this actually.. you have a PPL and you know how difficult it is to reach for airplane buttons and controls when really bad weather is trowing you around the cabin.. so this is very well simulated by EZDOK V2 and V3 on this regard.. totally realistic..

S.

5 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Erich,

No they remain active, but I do really love this actually.. you have a PPL and you know how difficult it is to reach for airplane buttons and controls when really bad weather is trowing you around the cabin.. so this is very well simulated by EZDOK V2 and V3 on this regard.. totally realistic..

S.

In a sim, I find it highly annoying and actually much more difficult than in a real aircraft under the same conditions. 

In real aircraft, once you have your fingers on the rotaries, you can change settings quite easily.  In the sim, the mouse keeps moving off the rotaries during motion simulation which I find unrealistic.