Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

Just now, ErichB said:

In real aircraft, once you have your fingers on the rotaries, you can change settings quite easily.  In the sim, the mouse keeps moving off the rotaries during motion simulation which I find unrealistic.

Yes.. the rotaries I do agree.. but the switches, etc.. is a different thing. With this in mind It is not that bad unless the weather is "really" bad to be honest..

S.

1 minute ago, simbol said:

Yes.. the rotaries I do agree.. but the switches, etc.. is a different thing. With this in mind It is not that bad unless the weather is "really" bad to be honest..

S.

It becomes ''really'' annoying when you are on VATSIM in departure or approach phases and need to update the autopilot quickly and often, even with light to moderate motion.  Free flight is not that bad.

Just now, ErichB said:

It becomes ''really'' annoying when you are on VATSIM in departure or approach phases and need to update the autopilot quickly and often, even with light to moderate motion.  Free flight is not that bad.

Tell the ATC: "Wait I cannot reach the controls.. give me a second.." :biggrin:

Just now, simbol said:

Tell the ATC: "Wait I cannot reach the controls.. give me a second.." :biggrin:

😛

In EZCA v3 as in EZCA v2, you can disable all effects at any time by pressing Num 3 (Global disable) and then turn them back on. Or set up a separate camera for MCP in which all effects are disabled. I believe that the implementation of the disabling effects when the mouse is over the controls in ChasePlane not realistic, but if it was really necessary, we can make this function.

About METAR from ActiveSky - we obtained weather data from Activesky in real time (special DLL transmit data) in the place where the plane is, so the total information displayed by ActiveSky may differ, as it shows the average summary of the weather station.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

2 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

In EZCA v3 as in EZCA v2, you can disable all effects at any time by pressing Num 3 (Global disable) and then turn them back on

Hi Nick,

That is a part solution for sure.

However, if you need to make quick and frequent changes to the autopilot, then I think deactivating and reactivating the motion features with key presses will become somewhat tedious.  It may not be of interest to many, but I find this to be one of the most useful (small) features of Chaseplane for TrackIR users.  It makes the operation of an automated flight much more practical with the added benefit of extremely well implemented EZDOK3 turbulence affects.  For me this is the sweet spot I have always wanted from a camera utility.

37 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Hi Nick,

That is a part solution for sure.

However, if you need to make quick and frequent changes to the autopilot, then I think deactivating and reactivating the motion features with key presses will become somewhat tedious.

Therefore my views looking at the windshield and side windows have generators enabled. And those looking at the controls have them disabled. All goes smooth and natural. No need to switch back and forth.

4 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Therefore my views looking at the windshield and side windows have generators enabled. And those looking at the controls have them disabled. All goes smooth and natural. No need to switch back and forth.

I use TrackIR and don't invoke separate views to make these AP changes. I would find this equally annoying, but I get what you're saying and have similar views set up in CP.  I just don't use them due to the mouse activated motion cancellation feature. 

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

For me this is the sweet spot I have always wanted from a camera utility. 

We will think about how to implement it (disable effects with mouse over). Maybe we will do it in one of the updates, but now we have 3 more important functions in additional development, which we are working on and will soon release as EZCA3 update. And these are very interesting and important functions. And of course, all our new improvements will be free for EZCA3 owners.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

We will think about how to implement it (disable effects with mouse over). Maybe we will do it in one of the updates, but now we have 3 more important functions in additional development, which we are working on and will soon release as EZCA3 update. And these are very interesting and important functions. And of course, all our new improvements will be free for EZCA3 owners.

Superb.  Thank you for considering it.

DHM is acting pretty weird when GSX (version1) is pushing back my PMDG 777F from the stand. Like my head was stuck on a cogwheel with repeatedup/down movements.
Anyone else noticied this? My DHM setting is pretty moderate, around 0.35 or so. This was not the case with EZDOK V2,

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

I think that we (or I) need v3 video-tutorials.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4

48 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

DHM is acting pretty weird when GSX (version1) is pushing back my PMDG 777F from the stand. Like my head was stuck on a cogwheel with repeatedup/down movements.
Anyone else noticied this? My DHM setting is pretty moderate, around 0.35 or so. This was not the case with EZDOK V2, 

I (and everyone who was in our beta test) did not notice such behavior of GSX (but I have GSX Level 2 installed) but we will check it.

48 minutes ago, otreblA said:

I think that we (or I) need v3 video-tutorials. 

Video about all the features we are already preparing, soon it will be available.

================

And again, I ask all users to write about the problems on our support forum. It's here.

https://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-software_forum39.html

In this thread it would be wrong to arrange support. 😎

Edited by Nickbe
  • Like 2

it work really good, one thing that i like to have is 4 joystick slots 3 slots used cant enable my xbox controller for observer mode without disable one of the sticks that use for views

Edited by westman