Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

3 minutes ago, westman said:

it work really good, one thing that i like to have is 4 joystick slots 3 slots used cant enable my xbox controller for observer mode without disable one of the sticks that use for views

I'm not sure I understand the issue.  When  you say 'slots' what do you mean?  I find an xbox controller really useful for external walkarounds.  Do you mean if you assign views to another controller you can't use the xbox controller to do the same?

8 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I'm not sure I understand the issue.  When  you say 'slots' what do you mean?  I find an xbox controller really useful for external walkarounds.  Do you mean if you assign views to another controller you can't use the xbox controller to do the same?

it have 3 joystickslots  there you bind the joystick that you use in ezdok, i have  4 that i want to use in ezdok 3 normal and xbox

Yes, EZCA can work only with 3 controllers. We did not anticipate that more might be required. But, Hatswitch on any of the controllers can control the view. I think this is not possible in CP.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

25 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

Yes, EZCA can only work with 3 controllers. We did not anticipate that more might be required. But, Hatswitch on any of the controllers can control the view. I think this is not possible in CP.

that what i use in CP, but i prefer EZCA not change back and i think its lighter on the system then CP ( personal thoughts)

Edited by westman

I currently have CP and used to have an early version of EZ.  I want to give v3 a try.  Right now, CP loads automatically when starting P3d.  If I were to try EZ, is there an easy way to disable CP from starting and to have EZ start when opening P3d without any sort of complication?  Or would I have to uninstall CP first, then install EZ? 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

5 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Yes, EZCA can work only with 3 controllers.

Please see if 4 will be possible to code.

Thanks

• Like 1

After watching the official video on youtube. It saying the aircraft movement does not work on some aircraft. I just DL and read the manual to find out what aircraft it does not work with but it does not say. Could you say please?

I only fly the FSL A319-A320, PMDG NG/777/-8 so I would like to hear from people using it with them aircraft. How you are finding it over CP.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

purchased today, but is it "normal" i was taxiing at LOWW with 747-8 at about 20 knots, and in the VC i had a lot of shaking going on. 

For sure it should sake but that was prety heavy.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

There are some problems with FSLabs aircraft. After loading the flight, you must manually switch the view to "EZCA VC com" via the simulator menu. DHM, Effect scale, and TONE effects should be reduced compared to default settings and other aircraft.

Soon we will make a few videos on setting up EZCA v3 and specifically for different aircraft. The FSL issue is related to the fact that they directly modify the file aircraft.cfg

8 minutes ago, 331BK said:

For sure it should sake but that was prety heavy.

Just reduce level SURFACE-RIGID and DHM. Also note that the PMDG 747 has its own shaking settings (turn off via MCDU)

For the FSL Bus, you can delete all Hotkeyselect = entries in the Camera section of the aircraft.cfg.
You must do that to the 4 aircraft files + the 4 copies in each Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A3XX XXX\.config folders.
And EZCA 2 or 3 will work like a charm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hello,
I have a very annoying problem on the aerosoft airbus! I explain when I want to start the taxiing the plane does not roll I'm almost 40% N1 and I'm 0 Kts!
And very biavariant when I leave at this time the EZCA software the plane puts a blow in advance very suddenly and found at 10 15kts the speed or I should have been normally! Since yesterday I have done a lot of tests I tried everything and can not solve the problem ... t
hank you in advance for your help