Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

12 minutes ago, Axis3600 said:
Hello,
I have a very annoying problem on the aerosoft airbus! I explain when I want to start the taxiing the plane does not roll I'm almost 40% N1 and I'm 0 Kts!
And very biavariant when I leave at this time the EZCA software the plane puts a blow in advance very suddenly and found at 10 15kts the speed or I should have been normally! Since yesterday I have done a lot of tests I tried everything and can not solve the problem ... t
hank you in advance for your help

Hello!

Here is the time of the beta test, we did not find a similar problem with Aerosoft Airbus. Tomorrow I will check the Aerosoft Airbus with the release version of EZCA 3.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

1 hour ago, simbol said:

I know it works fine on these, + Carenado airplanes for sure.

S.

Good to know, thanks

1 hour ago, Nickbe said:

There are some problems with FSLabs aircraft. After loading the flight, you must manually switch the view to "EZCA VC com" via the simulator menu. DHM, Effect scale, and TONE effects should be reduced compared to default settings and other aircraft.

Soon we will make a few videos on setting up EZCA v3 and specifically for different aircraft. The FSL issue is related to the fact that they directly modify the file aircraft.cfg

Not good...

48 minutes ago, David Roch said:

For the FSL Bus, you can delete all Hotkeyselect = entries in the Camera section of the aircraft.cfg.
You must do that to the 4 aircraft files + the 4 copies in each Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A3XX XXX\.config folders.
And EZCA 2 or 3 will work like a charm.

Sounds good. 

Nick, Could you please do a video showing how to make the FSL work your way and the way David explains please, it is one of the most used jetliner aircraft we can buy. BA Virtual monthly graphs shows the A319/320 make up 60% of all flights done. And a huge percentage of that is FSL. Thak you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Just reduce level SURFACE-RIGID and DHM. Also note that the PMDG 747 has its own shaking settings (turn off via MCDU)

thank you, i totaly forogt that they have.  

Thank you

Update:

Disabled the effects choose the heavy human profile and what should i say: fantastic 🙂

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Hi. How easy is V3 to set up? The camera applications have always put me off due to their perceived complexity.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

12 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

Hi. How easy is V3 to set up? The camera applications have always put me off due to their perceived complexity.

It’s been improved upon a lot in this version. I’ve always gotten frustrated too but it’s a lot easier in V3!

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

3 hours ago, pvupilot said:

It’s been improved upon a lot in this version. I’ve always gotten frustrated too but it’s a lot easier in V3!

Thanks...Do we still have to delete our "in sim" settings first, or can we keep them intact? I hate to erase my P3D settings just for the camera addon to work.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Hey, guys!
We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3. There are some intersections in the turbulence module and the impact from the fuselage when moving on the ground.
We are now looking for the most viable option for such interaction, no influence on the technical characteristics of Airbus from ЕZCA3.

EZCA3 Build 55 with these and other fixes we plan to release approximately on Thursday.
If the EZCA3 you prevents the fly on this Airbus, temporarily disable the turbulence module. There will be some impact on the speed of taxiing, but very little.

A little patience and we will try to make the maximum compatibility with AS Airbus.
  • Like 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

which turbulence profile are you using for fsl a319  medium human head ?

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

1 hour ago, 331BK said:

which turbulence profile are you using for fsl a319  medium human head ?

Where can I find profiles for Fslabs?  I bought ezdok but am currently using chase plane until there are more profiles and tutorials.  

• Like 1

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

7 hours ago, Nickbe said:

We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3.

Are you confusing the AS Bus with the FSL bus ? Earlier post you mentioned view options for the FSL, but that is built into the Aerosoft version.

Just want to clarify.

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

On 2/12/2019 at 5:21 AM, Nickbe said:

With FSLabs aircraft can be some difficulties. After loading the aircraft, try to restart EZCA3 via the menu "File-restart" . The FSLabs built-in view system must be disabled. And such questions we need to solve on a support forum or through support ticket.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

For me fsl a319 Works well.

only „issiue“ after the plane loaded the first time in sim. I must switch from 2d cockpit to ezca vc view 

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

EZDok V3 works perfectly with the FSLabs Airbuses (both public and beta versions). No problem at all except the need to switch to EZCA VC Cam after VC load fro time to time...

Edited by Epikk
  • Upvote 1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

The dynamic head movement is brilliant but having come from Chase Plane this is big step back in terms of slickness to setup and move about. I am finding it very frustrating.

Here are some things I find hard.

1. I want to be able to click space, then pan and zoom with mousewheel.
I have managed to get space working as a MM button replacement using the config but it doesnt let you zoom! This means you have to click the MM button and scroll it at the same time to zoom which is REALLY hard.

2. Save view should be like CP.
The way CP handles editing is much better, I just want to zoom,pan, move my view then click save and have it update the currently selected view. This edit mode is a bit unecessary..

3. Please create Named Views like CP
In CP I have a button on my game pad assigned to Named View containing wing. This means in any plane I jump in I get to switch between various Wing views. Likewise I have pilot and instruments. It is wonderfully simple. Honestly I am totally lost with Hotkeys and how its setup in EZDOK. It is extremly confusing. 

5. Panning that doesnt bounce back 
The panning is very glitchy. If I pan with the Joypad joystick it flicks back to the centre, firstly I would like to be able to enable Panning like CP where I move it moves and stops, like a hat. Maybe this is possible couldnt see how to do it. Secondly when I am panning, after about 5 seconds it flicks back to the centre even if I have the joypad joystick still moved, it then glitches between the 2. The Dynamic Head movement stuff should wait for me to let go of the joypad joystick before applying its own panning (during turn for example). Again have I missed something.

6. Make all these simulator windows real windows
Id like to alt-tab to the Main Panel, is this possible, real windows? I cannot stand these fake windows that I have to drag about the place to see the simulator effects.
I have a key setup to show MAIN PANEL, but it doesnt toggle, only shows it so I have to get the mouse and click the X. Grrr.

Basically if you could sell your DHMXTM trademark c++ wonder assembly code to Old Prop it would be brilliant 🙂

If you cant do that (obviously not) perhaps there is a way I could run both CP and EZ just for 1 pilot head view with your effects running? Maybe this is possible?

Or I may invest in SimStarter to try and run both configs, EZ for GA and CP for Heavy flights. 

For the moment relunctantly I am gonna go back to CP after 3 hours of the best AS turbulence induced head movements ever created but the slickness and setup I have with CP is too much to trade in.

Edited by DellyPilot

Hardware: i9 9900k@ 5Ghz  |  RTX 2080 TI  |  AORUS MASTER  |  58" Panasonic TV

Software: P3Dv4.4  |  AS  |   Orbx LC/TE Southern England  |  Tomatoshade  |  737 NGX | AS A319 | PMDG 747 | TFDI 717 | MJC8 Q400