ErichB

EZDOK V3 - I like what I see

does anyone know if V3 has or will have advanced replay mode like CP does thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

3 hours ago, pvupilot said:

It’s been improved upon a lot in this version. I’ve always gotten frustrated too but it’s a lot easier in V3!

Thanks...Do we still have to delete our "in sim" settings first, or can we keep them intact? I hate to erase my P3D settings just for the camera addon to work.

Hey, guys!
We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3. There are some intersections in the turbulence module and the impact from the fuselage when moving on the ground.
We are now looking for the most viable option for such interaction, no influence on the technical characteristics of Airbus from ЕZCA3.

EZCA3 Build 55 with these and other fixes we plan to release approximately on Thursday.
If the EZCA3 you prevents the fly on this Airbus, temporarily disable the turbulence module. There will be some impact on the speed of taxiing, but very little.

A little patience and we will try to make the maximum compatibility with AS Airbus.
  • Like 1

which turbulence profile are you using for fsl a319  medium human head ?

1 hour ago, 331BK said:

which turbulence profile are you using for fsl a319  medium human head ?

Where can I find profiles for Fslabs?  I bought ezdok but am currently using chase plane until there are more profiles and tutorials.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nickbe said:

We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3.

Are you confusing the AS Bus with the FSL bus ? Earlier post you mentioned view options for the FSL, but that is built into the Aerosoft version.

Just want to clarify.

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 5:21 AM, Nickbe said:

With FSLabs aircraft can be some difficulties. After loading the aircraft, try to restart EZCA3 via the menu "File-restart" . The FSLabs built-in view system must be disabled. And such questions we need to solve on a support forum or through support ticket.

For me fsl a319 Works well.

only „issiue“ after the plane loaded the first time in sim. I must switch from 2d cockpit to ezca vc view 

Edited by 331BK

EZDok V3 works perfectly with the FSLabs Airbuses (both public and beta versions). No problem at all except the need to switch to EZCA VC Cam after VC load fro time to time...

Edited by Epikk
  • Upvote 1