Sign in to follow this  
FredSmith05

Zoom Out Problem

Hi guys, yesterday i updated my P3D to v4.3 and i tested it and it worked fine in the next day i download FSUIPC 5.12 and install it and FSXWX as well...that was when the problems started, so everytime i zoom out my FOV just goes crazy! i,ve being trying all the day to fix it...i already uninstall FSUIPC and FSXWX, changed and deleted cameras.cfg  and nothing changed...please somebody help me i really want to fly again! 😢

Heres a youtube link of my problem:

https://youtu.be/eb-Eml1gNyA

1 hour ago, FredSmith05 said:

Hi guys, yesterday i updated my P3D to v4.3 and i tested it and it worked fine in the next day i download FSUIPC 5.12 and install it and FSXWX as well...that was when the problems started, so everytime i zoom out my FOV just goes crazy! i,ve being trying all the day to fix it...i already uninstall FSUIPC and FSXWX, changed and deleted cameras.cfg  and nothing changed...please somebody help me i really want to fly again! 😢

Heres a youtube link of my problem:

https://youtu.be/eb-Eml1gNyA

You have WideViewAspectRatio enabled. You could turn it off, or just don't zoom out so far. Your gauges are also squashed, although that may be down to how you made the video.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

MarkDH i think i already did that and by the way i didnt recoreded that video i took it from Youtube

Edited by FredSmith05

13 minutes ago, FredSmith05 said:

bhhi

British Home and Hospital for Incurables?  Mind explaining that one?:blink:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

32 minutes ago, FredSmith05 said:

MarkDH i think i already did that

You think? It seems like you should check, as that's pretty clearly what's going on in the video.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro