Sign in to follow this  
sem

P3d4 scenery wont activate

So i downloaded some japan scenery, (RJBB, RJCC and RJFF) it told me to put it in the Addon Scenery, i did, but its not showing up in the addon scenery menu or the scenery menu in P3d, and its not loaded in the game...

pls help

Prepar3d V4.4

Are you sure the scenery is compatible with 4.4? Does it have an installer? How did you "put" it in the addon Scenery folder? Where did you get the scenery?

exactly what did you do?  Not enough info to help.....

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

18 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Are you sure the scenery is compatible with 4.4? Does it have an installer? How did you "put" it in the addon Scenery folder? Where did you get the scenery?

exactly what did you do?  Not enough info to help.....

Vic

this is the link one of my friends gave me, http://blog.livedoor.jp/flyer_fsx/archives/1067298565.html

it should be V4.x compatible, it was a folder called addon scenery, and i put it in addon scenery now in addon scenery there is (ICAO code)name of airport 

3 minutes ago, sem said:

this is the link one of my friends gave me, http://blog.livedoor.jp/flyer_fsx/archives/1067298565.html

it should be V4.x compatible, it was a folder called addon scenery, and i put it in addon scenery now in addon scenery there is (ICAO code)name of airport 

Does the scenery show up in the scenery library? If not, you'll have to add it yourself.

Just now, BillS511 said:

Does the scenery show up in the scenery library? If not, you'll have to add it yourself.

nope, it doesnt, i'll probably search up a youtube video if not ill ask my friends

To add it yourself. Start the sim.

To access the Scenery Library
On the World menu, click Scenery Library....

1. In the Scenery Library click Add area.
2. In the Select scenery directory, select the folder containing the new scenery.
3. In the Scenery area name text box, type the name as you want it to appear in the Scenery Area list.
4. Select Cache this scenery or Use this scenery directly.
Click OK.

Or:

Edited by BillS511

Hi

You can use the free Lorby Prepar3D V4 Addon Organizer tool to add the sceneries.

40 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

To add it yourself. Start the sim.

To access the Scenery Library
On the World menu, click Scenery Library....

1. In the Scenery Library click Add area.
2. In the Select scenery directory, select the folder containing the new scenery.
3. In the Scenery area name text box, type the name as you want it to appear in the Scenery Area list.
4. Select Cache this scenery or Use this scenery directly.
Click OK.

Or:

allrighty, works fine

• Like 1