Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

PKSIM Rionegro Scenery

I am on P3Dv4.4 and have their latest scenery for P3Dv4 v1.3, The scenery looks great but unfortunately the main airport terminal is not displaying (Missing). I have Orbx FTX and Vector and after using Vector's Tool it fixed a well known terrain elevation issue. Thinking that maybe Orbx files were to blame, I disabled all of them but still no terminal. Jetways and rest of scenery appear correctly. Wondering if anyone here  has this scenery and has had this same problem and if they have managed to fix it. I created and account to get support but still waiting for the verification email. Cali and San Andres sceneries work great. If I get anywhere with the developer I'll let you know.

regards

I have their Cali / SKCL scenery, and updated it the other day -- as you say, no problems there.

However, i do not own SKRG / Medellin -- but am interested in buying it.  Thanks for the heads up, I will hold off until I know it's working well.

One thing I'm sure you have probably done -- is restart the computer and re-load SKRG - and see if the problem is still there.
Otherwise you'll have to wait for them.  You can also experiment with your Scenery Complexity slider, but surely they didn't tie something as important as a terminal building to the Scenery Complexity slider.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

José María Córdova International Airport Medellin Colombia

0F7NWRV.jpg

12 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

I am on P3Dv4.4 and have their latest scenery for P3Dv4 v1.3, The scenery looks great but unfortunately the main airport terminal is not displaying (Missing). I have Orbx FTX and Vector and after using Vector's Tool it fixed a well known terrain elevation issue. Thinking that maybe Orbx files were to blame, I disabled all of them but still no terminal. Jetways and rest of scenery appear correctly. Wondering if anyone here  has this scenery and has had this same problem and if they have managed to fix it. I created and account to get support but still waiting for the verification email. Cali and San Andres sceneries work great. If I get anywhere with the developer I'll let you know.

regards

Hi Joaquin I would reinstall the scenery something is definitely wrong mine has the terminal version 1.3 good scenery using orbx vector too.

.wejcdoZ.jpg

Edited by Silverbird

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Thanks for feedback Cesar, I think I know what caused the issue. After installing the scenery to the default Addon Scenery folder in P3D I transfered it to another drive and this may have caused the issue. I have now uninstalled it from registry and reinstalled and all is looking great. Lately I've avoided installing to the P3D folder.

regards

Edited by ideoplastic

7 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

Thanks for feedback Cesar, I think I know what caused the issue. After installing the scenery to the default Addon Scenery folder in P3D I transfered it to another drive and this may have caused the issue. I have now uninstalled it from registry and reinstalled and all is looking great. Lately I've avoided installing to the P3D folder.

regards

That's great Joaquin glade you got it working🙂 its a great airport love flying there my ex is from Medellin lol.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

9 hours ago, Silverbird said:

That's great Joaquin glade you got it working🙂 its a great airport love flying there my ex is from Medellin lol.

So is mine, and she is there now. Know the real airport very well and have been flying there quite a bit over the years.

Saludos.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

So is mine, and she is there now. Know the real airport very well and have been flying there quite a bit over the years.

Saludos.

wow small world lol super cool.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs