Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

KLAS New ILS Frequency 26L

Apparently the ILS frequency at Lost Wages has changed for runway 26L. I currently have FsDreamTeam KLAS installed. Does anyone know how to update this to the correct frequency of 111.5 ?

Thanks,

Mitch

After further review, I think you're wrong about this David. This is the FS9 forum.

So my original question has been refreshed. Anyone?

And thank you again Dave.

Mitch

Are you familiar with ADE Mitch? Simply open the Afcad with ADE click on Navaids, change the frequency and compile. 

Ah yes, my bad. I didn't see that the update was for FSX/p3d. It's a simple edit though with AFCAD or ADE.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Dave & Ed thank you guys. I will give ADE a go. Dont understand why FSDreamteam cant simply do this for us. Oh well. Thanks again.

Mitch

On 2/11/2019 at 3:11 AM, PebbleBeach said:

Apparently the ILS frequency at Lost Wages has changed for runway 26L. I currently have FsDreamTeam KLAS installed. Does anyone know how to update this to the correct frequency of 111.5 ?

Thanks,

Mitch

Hello Mitch, I just looked at my FSDT KLAS and the runways are 25l/R. Am I missing an update on the runway desigs?

1 hour ago, PebbleBeach said:

Yes they are 26's now

But was there an update for the scenery? (visually not just the Afcad)

Edited by edetroit

I have fixed the Runway desigs in the scenery and fixed the desigs, frequency and added approaches in the Afcad so your AI will land in IMC) Send me a pm if you would like a copy.

47027916142_cb27558d81_b.jpg

47079994171_1c05f77140_b.jpg

• Like 1

Ed, thank you kindly sir. You are the best!!!  Can I twist your arm into doing the same for FSDreamteam Fort Lauderdale? 😸

Mitch

13 hours ago, PebbleBeach said:

Ed, thank you kindly sir. You are the best!!!  Can I twist your arm into doing the same for FSDreamteam Fort Lauderdale? 😸

Mitch

Hello Mitch, you will have to tell me what your problem is with KFLL.

I just had a look at my KFLL and clearly I tampered with it years ago as I have two Afcads in operation at the same time. (one for the northern runways and one for the southern runway....AI think they are two different airports even though they have the same name, comms etc).

My runways desigs are correct as are all frequencies. 

Edited by edetroit
  • Like 1