Sign in to follow this  
russell4584

TBM900 With GTN750 Config Popup

Ok, so this means not only it won't popup, but you are not even able to click the first 'CONTINUE' button on the GTN screen? (the screenshot shows a page which is after the 1st continue button though)!?

You must be right there could be some more commands and/or triangles in the obj.

The example I've linked to removes the ATTR_manip_command line only, but this is linked to the triangles too. If you look at what was posted:

ANIM_begin
ATTR_draw_disable
ATTR_no_cull
ATTR_manip_command button RXP/GTN/TOGGLE_WINDOW_1 
TRIS 0 18
ATTR_draw_enable

ATTR_cockpit
ATTR_manip_none
TRIS 18 18

ATTR_draw_disable
ATTR_manip_command button RXP/GTN/TOGGLE_WINDOW_2 
TRIS 36 18

The entire 'blue' lines could be removed as they seem forming a single block.

The 'green' lines tell the following triangles 'block out' any mouse action to any element underneath.

The 'red' lines start another block

etc....

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks @RXP for the replies. I will try here shortly. The reason the screenshot shows me past the first screen is because I clicked past it using the popout 750 that I have mapped to a button on my yoke

Spoiler

ANIM_begin
ANIM_hide    1    1    tbm900/anim/hide/vc
ATTR_draw_enable
ATTR_manip_command    button    tbm900/popups/mfd    Show/Hide MFD popout window
TRIS    42324 6
ANIM_end

-------------------------------------

ATTR_draw_disable    
ATTR_manip_command    button    sim/GPS/g1000n3_cursor    Toggle FMS cursor (MFD)
TRIS    9186 30
ATTR_draw_enable

1: Removed the above hidden lines.

All 3 G1000 went black, GTN750 hidden behind the black MFD screen however the cursor for the MFD screen went away... trying to get screens back now

2: Deleted only the 4 cursor lines above and the screens are back alive. GTN750 is visible but still not clickable. MFD cursor is back.

Edited by russell4584

Narrowed it down, the line: 

TRIS    42324 6

in the MFD popout group when deleted will cause the MFD to go completely black, GTN750 will not render on it, and the cursor is just a regular pointer which we want

ANIM_begin
 without MFD ANIM_hide    1    1    tbm900/anim/hide/vc   Screens work, 750 rendered but not clickable
without  ATTR_draw_enable                                                 all 3 G1000 will go black
without  TRIS    42324 6                                                         just the MFD will go black
             ANIM_end

Seems that the solution to remove cursor is also removing the screen itself including the gtn rendered on it. Another thing to note, when turning avionics on, the Garmin logo is visible behind the gtn as if the gtn is semi transparent. Once the load up is finished and the regular MFD screen is visible, the 750 is no longer transparent and nothing from the g1000 is visible behind the 750

Sorry to Necro, did this get fully resolved? I'm looking to put it in my TBM-900 and am not all that savvy when it comes to the panels and such... so wanting to see if your conversation is all that is needed.