Sign in to follow this  
Walouigi

New pop up about avatar

Hi guys I need your help please
I have started to see a new pop up about the avatar not being attached to the vehicule and if I want to attach it or not. If not the current offset from the vehicule will be used as the new location.
I don't know what I did to start getting this message. I never had it before when I choose an airport.
How do I remove that?
Thanks for any help

7 hours ago, Walouigi said:

I have started to see a new pop up about the avatar not being attached to the vehicule and if I want to attach it or not. If not the current offset from the vehicule will be used as the new location.
I don't know what I did to start getting this message. I never had it before when I choose an airport.
How do I remove that?
Thanks for any help

Hi Guys,

No one encouterd this issue before? no idea what I am suppose to do to remove this message from appearing everytime I choose a scenery.

Thanks

I just have the avatar mode disabled in the menu.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

16 hours ago, Walouigi said:

How do I remove that?
Thanks for any help

Hi,

since P3D 4.3 or 4.4, when the Avatar mode is allowed in P3D (Options -> General -> Enable Avatar Mode), it is mandatory that an Avatar is associated with your current aircraft (vehicle selection screen, dropdown at the top "Selected Avatar"). I haven't seen that particular message yet, but I assume that it just alerts you that you have Avatar Mode enabled but no Avatar selected for your vehicle. 

When Avatar mode is enabled, and when you have an Avatar attached to your aircraft, you can leave your vehicle and switch to the Avatar when on the ground using Ctrl&Shift&E , walk around your plane as the Avatar, then get back into it by pressing Ctrl&Shift&E again.

So if you either select an Avatar for your vehicle, or you turn Avatar Mode off entirely, that message should go away.

Best regards

• Like 1

LORBY-SI

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the info, so how can I disable the Avatar mode all together, I probably activated by mistake.

Thanks in advance