Sign in to follow this  
eslader

Possible slight rainmaker error (texture positioning)

Hi PMDGers. Great planes you've made here. I found what seems to be a small visual bug. I did a search but didn't see it mentioned, so just thought I'd post this on the off chance you weren't aware.

I noticed with Rainmaker now in the -400 that there's what seems to be a misalignment of the fog layer on the rearmost pilot-side cockpit window. If the windows fog up, that window's fog seems to be tilted inboard toward the rear of the window - - detached from the window itself. The -8's cockpit does not look like this.

I can provide pictures tonight if you need to see them.

You'd probably do best by submitting a support ticket. That's PMDG's preferred way of dealing with bug reports.

David Porrett

11 hours ago, eslader said:

Hi PMDGers. Great planes you've made here. I found what seems to be a small visual bug. I did a search but didn't see it mentioned, so just thought I'd post this on the off chance you weren't aware.

I noticed with Rainmaker now in the -400 that there's what seems to be a misalignment of the fog layer on the rearmost pilot-side cockpit window. If the windows fog up, that window's fog seems to be tilted inboard toward the rear of the window - - detached from the window itself. The -8's cockpit does not look like this.

I can provide pictures tonight if you need to see them.

As David wtrote please submit a ticket through the support portal, support.precisionmanuals.com. If you can include a picture of this as well will be great.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com