Sign in to follow this  
Airway88

Falcon 50EX PFPX Profile

Hey!

Is it any kind of PFPX template for the FA50EX?

It is one for the normal FA50 but not totally okay, some fuel range issues and so on, not completely correct. 

The FA50 EX should fly New York-London without any issues regarding fuel, but it is not correct.

So if it is anyone who has one the FA50EX please share it with the community!

Rgds

Kim

The only chart I found useful was the Performance Chart PDF which selects your cruise altitude and power setting based off of your gross weight (fuel flow is also provided).  Active Sky gives me my total flight time which has proven to be fairly accurate for planning purposes.  

I have not tried a long flight but MACH 0.75 is the recommended cruise for long range.  I suggest topping it off, climb as high as the chart recommends, then increase your cruise altitude once your gross weight begins to drop (use the chart to see when you can climb).  That should help with fuel burn. I'll try the long flight tonight and see if I can make it.  This is Carenado so the aircraft is not modeled 100% with the real aircraft.

Side Note: When I fly at MACH 0.8 I add 5,000 lbs for the first 2 hours, 1800 pph thereafter, and 1600 lbs for reserve and I usually land with about 900 lbs to burn per engine.