Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

50% off most Orbx titles

https://orbxdirect.com/

Save up to 50% this Valentine's weekend!

It's February at last - the days are getting longer and love is in the air... which means there is no better time to stay inside and treat yourself to some new Orbx goodies! That's right, we are running a Valentine's Day sale this year which will run until 18th February 2019 at 01:00Z.  

All products released before 14th January 2019 will be discounted - the large majority as much as 50%. Make sure not to miss out as the sale is only running for a few days, and don't forget - we love you all! 

• Like 1

Time to get the one product I don't have for my sim then. The much discussed Orlando Cityscape. 

🤑

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

On 2/14/2019 at 10:20 AM, GHarrall said:

Whooo.... Just got Half Moon Bay and Santa Barbara.

<Sigh> 

Unfortunately, I missed out on the Orbx sale. Just to make the pain feel a bit better, how do you like Santa Barbara? Are you running it within an Orbx California region package?

Mike

How about cutting the development time of patches by 50% and getting out OLC Africa as promised for Feb 2019? Tired of all these "specials". A special to me will be to continue with the Global Range

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

they dont have paypal option for purchase? im disappointed

They used to provide the option, but apparently PayPal treated them very badly at one point where large sums of money were held back for some reason. So they decided to dump PayPal after that.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 hours ago, Peter Webber said:

How about cutting the development time of patches by 50% and getting out OLC Africa as promised for Feb 2019? Tired of all these "specials". A special to me will be to continue with the Global Range

100% agree with you about OLC Africa, been waiting for that forever.

But I do appreciate the specials, that is the only time I buy. However, i only buy one product per sale, because I don't like using my credit card online and ORBX have dropped Paypal support. There's got to be more behind the Paypal story than what ORBX is telling us. Paypal will not hold money back for no reason!

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

6 hours ago, orbmis said:

<Sigh> 

Unfortunately, I missed out on the Orbx sale. Just to make the pain feel a bit better, how do you like Santa Barbara? Are you running it within an Orbx California region package?

Mike

Hi, yes, Im running it with the SC and NC packages. Performance is great. No complaints at all. It looks really good with the surrounding area PR coverage.

3 hours ago, GHarrall said:

Are you running it within an Orbx California region package?

Mike

Hi Mike,

I purchased Santa Barbara during this last Orbx sale. I do not have Southern Cal region installed--Do have Northern Cal region installed plus Global Base Pack & Open LC North America. With that combination, Santa Barbara works fine for me and looks great. Maybe SoCal region might add more detail, I do not know. I am using P3D 3.4xx. Hope this helps!

Edited by raymie
Did not finish this post