Sign in to follow this  
av8r13

EZDOC v3 Pushback problem

4 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

Well I disagree that it is related to GSX. I've used GSX with PMDG and never experienced any issues but as soon as I installed EZCA v3 the shaking while pushing back appeared, a way to test it is to set all settings to 0 in EZCA and immediately pushback becomes smooth again. Otherwise EZCA v3 is a great improvement over previous version but perhaps this is a bug on a new product version that should be checked by the developer. 

I can confirm problem GSX pushback + PMDG747 + EZCA3, but it only manifests itself in the DHM channel. If you just set the slider DHM in the value 0, the jerk during pushback stop. Disable any other modules of turbulence, artificial fluctuations - don't get rid of these jerks. Perhaps some features of GSX directly affect the EZCA3 DHM module. We continue to study this problem and will try to find a solution.

At the moment, you can simply decrease the DHM value to zero at the time of GSX Pushback. The rest of the time EZCA3 works great with PMDG747. Good settings for 747:  Effect scale=0.5, Tone=0.3, DHM=0.35, RIGID=0.3-0.5.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

I hope that we closer to unlocking interaction GSX and EZCA3 (Pushback PMDG747). In the coming days, we will make an update that should solve this problem along with the problem when the state of the "Taxiing speed FIX" option for Aerosoft Airbus may not be saved as enabled.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Ideoplastic, I have a related question, which I hope you can answer. I read your article posted 10/3/2012 regarding networking two computers. I’ve gone thru the process but how do I make FSX talk to each other across the two computers. I’m running two copies of FSX. Thanks in advance for our help.