Sign in to follow this  
newtie

No ai at FTampa CYUL

Hi all-

Just installed FT CYUL; very nice.

Anyway, I can get no ai at this airport regardless of setting and I don't know why.

I'm using the new AIG AiManager which has been great. Ai at other airports is fine. I posted over at FT regarding this but no joy.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks, Mark

I noticed the same thing.I'm also using the AIG manager. I actually had a little traffic but not a lot. Then I realized that Air Canada has not been added yet to the AIG manager. That may be part of it.

NAX669.png

i saw a Lufthansa and Icelandair, one each only.

A google search shows Delta and American fly there as well but have not seen a one.

31 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I noticed the same thing.I'm also using the AIG manager. I actually had a little traffic but not a lot. Then I realized that Air Canada has not been added yet to the AIG manager. That may be part of it.

I checked with AIG regarding this and they said that they were working on it (Air Canada).

This should impede other airlines showing up, I would think.

The US carriers don’t have a huge presence there compres to air Canada, Transat or WestJet.  It’s completely possible for there to be times of day when none are present I would think.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I've seen Delta Connection and Envoy (American Eagle). I also just saw one of the Asian airlines 787. Porter is listed for AIG but not Westjet yet. We'll get them all eventually.

NAX669.png

I couldn't find WestJet either in the AIG list. Will look for American Eagle.

No problems for me and I use AIG flightplans, not installed with the OCI though still the old system 🙂 so maybe its a problem with the OCI program, it is still in beta right? 

No issues at all with AI at CYUL.  You mention AIG AIM, but that doesn't mean that you have AirCanada, Westjet, Air Transat or Porter.

2019-2-11-18-36-59-595.jpg
2019-2-11-17-11-26-522.jpg

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Air Canada and WestJet are not available in AIM.

How did you get Air Canada in there? Looks really nice.

Am using UTL all is fine.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

12 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Am using UTL all is fine.

+1

Spoiler

dmr5U6O.jpg
iOrVcya.jpg
8wCHKDt.jpg

Using manually installed AIG flight plans your gates will be filled with Air Canada, Westjet etc traffic.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Using manually installed AIG flight plans your gates will be filled with Air Canada, Westjet etc traffic.

How do I learn how to do that? Is that process compatible with AIG AIM?

Sounds like an interesting project. 😎

Cheers,

Mark