Sign in to follow this  
pager94

Bad news folks............................... :(

Well, it shouldn't be discontinued for our simulation.  We still need one..

There is a pretty good one in X-Plane 11, but we need a good one in P3Dv4.

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Why is this put in the 'PMDG General Forum'

Because an Airbus is a PMDG aircraft, a Boeing😕😕

22 minutes ago, vc10man said:

I'm sorry, but if that isn't some kind of joke, I don't follow... 😛

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Well don't tell the French that it`s Boeing that will really word not allowed them of 😑 

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

4 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

On a second note; Why is this put in the 'PMDG General Forum'?! :blink:

You asked a very polite question, which was very apt...........

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

.....................and I made a play on words, 🤣virtually endorsing your apt question. Follow, Anders?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vc10man said:

You asked a very polite question, which was very apt...........

.....................and I made a play on words, 🤣virtually endorsing your apt question. Follow, Anders?

Must be too early - or because I've slept bad ... but no... 😄

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 minute ago, Anders Bermann said:

Must be too early - or because I've slept bad ... but no... 😄

We all suffer that in the cold of winter from time to time. But as the sun is shining at the moment and brings warmth to chilled bones, hope you too are having some sunshine, wherever you are. Have a great day.😎

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 4:35 PM, signmanbob said:

Well, it shouldn't be discontinued for our simulation.  We still need one..

There is a pretty good one in X-Plane 11, but we need a good one in P3Dv4.

Which A380 is that?

1 hour ago, windshearDK said:

Why on earth post this here?!

If you mean the topic itself: I think it‘s a foreseeing to what will or might happen in the not so far future. Both the A380 and the 747 have become hard to pay for the airlines. 

But beside that I can‘t imagine how an airplane that has been built in that many places and even countries as the A380 and then transported to a final assembly location by a fleet of huge transport airplanes can be economical successful. I‘m no businessman but since the production of the A3XX had become discussed in public I‘ve always wondered how Airbus wants to pay all that. There was an article in a german aviation newspaper I had subscribed at that time that already had questioned that back then. Funny enough they gave the A380 around 15 years I think.

double post

Edited by Ephedrin

3 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

If you mean the topic itself: I think it‘s a foreseeing to what will or might happen in the not so far future. Both the A380 and the 747 have become hard to pay for the airlines. 

But beside that I can‘t imagine how an airplane that has been built in that many places and even countries as the A380 and then transported to a final assembly location by a fleet of huge transport airplanes can be economical successful. I‘m no businessman but since the production of the A3XX had become discussed in public I‘ve always wondered how Airbus wants to pay all that. There was an article in a german aviation newspaper I had subscribed at that time that already had questioned that back then. Funny enough they gave the A380 around 15 years I think.

I willfully join aviation debates and I have my own opinions about this story... But why post this in the PMDG support forum? PMDG never did an Airbus...

About the A380... As a passenger I love the A380! But from a cooperate point of view, there is a reason why Boeing said they would not pursue a super jumbo... Airbus thought that meant the coast is clear, but did not think maybe Boeing based this decision on their market assessment of point-to-point travel being the future of the aviation biz. Well they did and they did that already in the 1990s when they did the 777 and later the 787.

And we see indeed that the future is that of the twin engined 777X and 787/A350s...

• Like 1

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg