Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

The fox and the hound

Flying the VSkylabs Eurofox, I just realized yesterday that it even has an autopilot with alt and heading hold, I did not notice it because I usually just enjoy the view....  I really mean this, if you have Xplane11 and if you love the feeling of real flight, VSkylabs has mastered the feeling of light weight, two seat training aircraft.  I have flown them in real life and I can vouch for it, one does have to get the winds just right, I program the winds to about 5 knots with gusts 3 to 4 knots above that in variable directions to give me the feeling of real chop and real flight, which we have much of here in Arizona.

John

5MDav9D.png
63iPgd0.png
0JqHo1L.png
3XIllUL.png
GgXTcyt.png
LYYfvcT.png
KMx9MPn.png
3A325yx.png
K5lu1bS.png
lv8GLIl.png
kWHrMtj.png
7dueApN.png
Vyligyp.png
VEFVDCt.png
7w2x1Oa.png
6h0UeFp.png
P2BWUrX.png
1hd03V3.png
qGi0jnh.png
iWq1jvl.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, John, just ALT hold and HDG hold go a long way in helping enjoy the scenery (lot more) without distractions....

Can't go wrong w/ Eurofox...nice shots....

Nice pics...  they've really improved that little addon...  I modded mine with RXP's GNS530W as well.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |