Sign in to follow this  
sem

Any good Russian planes for P3d4?

Are there any good Soviet or Russian planes for p3d4? like an An-12 or IL-76. 

Rikooo is down and i cant find any other ones...

Unfortunately, not available at the moment. As far as I know, Tu-134 is under development but it is not clear when it is ready. The last working versions of Tu-134, -154, An-24 are for P3D3 only.

Rikooo did actually have an AN24 working in P3Dv4, alas Rikooo is the only place that I know of that you can get it from... I don't think there's any other Russian planes out there for P3Dv4.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

There's just a lack of heavies for P3D in general and even less for Russian planes, the closest you can come to v.4.4 support is the Transall C-160 or the Virtavia C-17 but even those are ports from FS9 to FSX to P3D.

I have the C-17 in FSX but there's no way I'm paying $40 for the P3D version when the Dash-8 is $47, we'll have to wait and see if Milviz can release their C-130J hopefully some time soon.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

On 2/15/2019 at 8:01 PM, Benjamin J said:

Rikooo did actually have an AN24 working in P3Dv4, alas Rikooo is the only place that I know of that you can get it from... I don't think there's any other Russian planes out there for P3Dv4.

Did you try An-24 in P3D4 ? I believe it does not work correctly. I am trying to trace the Russian intetnet forums and have never heard about working plans in 64-bits version of p3d.

1 hour ago, mz0824 said:

Did you try An-24 in P3D4 ? I believe it does not work correctly. I am trying to trace the Russian intetnet forums and have never heard about working plans in 64-bits version of p3d.

I did, Rikooo's An-24 seemed to work quite well, but I couldn't get the KLN90 to show up, despite the fact that this was made compatible, I'm fairly sure of that. Other than that, all the gauges showed up, but since it's all in Russian I didn't really have much understanding of how to fly it. I ended up uninstalling it for that reason. With so many other (payware) planes to fly, and so few routes of interest that the An-24 is used on, I didn't see the point... Anyway, here's the link.

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/12/845

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

On 2/26/2019 at 1:30 AM, Benjamin J said:

I did, Rikooo's An-24 seemed to work quite well, but I couldn't get the KLN90 to show up, despite the fact that this was made compatible, I'm fairly sure of that. Other than that, all the gauges showed up, but since it's all in Russian I didn't really have much understanding of how to fly it. I ended up uninstalling it for that reason. With so many other (payware) planes to fly, and so few routes of interest that the An-24 is used on, I didn't see the point... Anyway, here's the link.

Thanks for the link  ! I know it but as I told I was not sure if it works in P3D v. 4.3 (my present setup). KLN90 was not installed at original an-24 und anyway it is not be able to work with its A/P. If you like this plane you should use an old style navigation like RSBN, VOR, NDB... You may also try to run An-24 in XP 10/11 - English version of gauges is available there.

On 2/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, Benjamin J said:

Wierd? i downloaded it and it appeard without any exterior or interior textures....

1 hour ago, sem said:

Wierd? i downloaded it and it appeard without any exterior or interior textures....

Hm, that's strange, for me it appeared just fine... All I can suggest is to make sure that the textures were properly assigned in the aircraft.cfg? Because missing textures usually are just that: missing. If a model is incompatible, it's more likely it will show up with artifacts, or won't show up at all.

Benjamin van Soldt

I downloaded the plane, unpacked into a separate folder and copied unpacked files into related folders of p3d.Basically it flies but the a/p does not work correctly. I think we may forget it for P3D4. By the way, this model is available at avsim.su site but w/o installer. It works in FSX quite well.

An24 works on v4.

Aerosoft An2 native.

Sibwings An2 for v4 in development.

An-28 works quite well.

18 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Hm, that's strange, for me it appeared just fine... All I can suggest is to make sure that the textures were properly assigned in the aircraft.cfg? Because missing textures usually are just that: missing. If a model is incompatible, it's more likely it will show up with artifacts, or won't show up at all.

Eh.. sorry but i meant the AN-12, not -24...

2 hours ago, sem said:

Eh.. sorry but i meant the AN-12, not -24...

Ah, that one I don't think I ever tried, so can't help with that I'm afraid.

Benjamin van Soldt

21 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Ah, that one I don't think I ever tried, so can't help with that I'm afraid.

It's alright, I've tried the Antonov-24, and it's pretty good, thanks for your help anyway