jaybird1nyc

USA - EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Superclocked Graphics Card

Hi All,

I'm selling my GTX 980 Ti card only because I got a great deal on a GTX 1080 Ti, an offer I couldn't refuse, as they say 😉

I'm offering it here first because I know the history of this card and how it was cared for.  Since new, It has ONLY been used in my dedicated flightsim PC, and only sparingly at that due to work and family obligations.  It has never been overclocked or tinkered with in any way.  I try to buy the fastest factory overclocked video cards and run them as-is.  This card has been rock solid in every aspect and never blinked at anything I could throw at it.  Truly a great performing video card.  Includes all original packaging and accessories.  Model is: EVGA 06G-P4-4992-KR

I wanted to give a fellow Avsimmer a crack at getting it before I put it up on the Bay.

Offers?

33229425898_443d5df077_o.jpg

33229425888_a43099a504_o.jpg

33229425798_8aca4c5b19_o.jpg

Edited by jaybird1nyc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You will have no problems selling this on E-Bay.  Looks in excellent condition too.  If you do sell it on E-Bay, suggest you provide a link to the sale here.  I recently sold my i7 7700K on E-Bay and put a link here but it was sold on E-Bay within a minute and I ended up immediately taking down my For Sale item here.

Hi Jim,

I'm pretty sure it will sell quickly on eBay but I wanted to give it a shot here first.  Since I can personally vouch for how the card was used and it's history I wanted to offer it to an Avsim member first.  It's fine though, I'm going to list it this weekend.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Jay

I was going to post a link to the eBay listing, as Jim suggested, but before I could it was sold.  I got $280 + shipping.

You were right Jim!

Jay

• Like 1