Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Falcon 50 v1.7 Beta Released to Flysimware Store for Testing

3 hours ago, Wink207 said:

Same here for 1.7B, but I also saw flashing in 1.6 as well. Just for the record. I wish some other guys using FSX boxed would chime in yes or no on flashing so FSW would have a larger sampling. Also probably P3D 32 bit, or maybe 64 bit if they are seeing any flashing or artifacts.

Rick

No flashing in my 64-bit P3D (4.4).   I have only done 1 flight so far with 1.7B, but everything went well.  The PBR with the reflections I'm seeing are really neat.  I need to pony up for the GTN750 though.  I know I'm missing out.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Using P3D v2.4 and FD50 v1.7 with no flashing after replacing the interior MDL that Mark made available, I think it’s the same one he has posted folks to try with flashing problems in 32bit sims? Hope this helps?

Sounds like I have missed something here - could I ask is there a separate MDL file for 32-bit sims available for download somewhere?? 

Bill 

Hi Bill, I think in this thread Mark gave a download site where you can try it out. I think it’s probably the same one he sent me a couple of weeks ago, works great with P3D v2.4 which is still very similar to FSX.

1 hour ago, MartinRex007 said:

Hi Bill, I think in this thread Mark gave a download site where you can try it out. I think it’s probably the same one he sent me a couple of weeks ago, works great with P3D v2.4 which is still very similar to FSX.

Hi Martin and thanks. I however have searched right through this thread again and can’t find a link and can’t remember seeing one in any of the other threads most of which I think I have read!! Perhaps I’ll contact Mark as I would really like to move up to v1.7.

Bill

Hi Bill, I thought he posted it but maybe not, a  contact him like you mentioned and see if he can help. Really nice having this v1.7 update.

• Upvote 1