Sign in to follow this  
RickP

Blackhawk 350i mod from whamil7

Hi everyone.  Just got the mod recently and installed it on my 350.  Everything works great except for the ground taxi speeds which I can't seem to control.  As soon as I release the parking brake the plane starts to accelerate to unrealistic taxi speeds, and the brakes won't slow it down after she gets going.  I'm running a Thrustmaster Hotas throttle and stick, no similar problems with other aircraft. I dont' use FSUICP, its caused me issues in the past.

For anyone who has done the mod, have you experienced this and if so do you have any suggestions as to how I can get the taxi speeds down to a normal 5 to 10 knots???  Mod works great and it flys like a dream once airborne.

I didn't put it in the "Read Me" because I hadn't realized it until your post.  Without FSUIPC, you really don't have a way to define where Idle ends and Beta range begins.  Your setup is not allowing you to put the power levers in Beta Range, therefore the airplane will continue to accelerate.  I guess the bottom line is that FSUIPC is required for the mod to work correctly.  Sorry I didn't say that up front but, again, I hadn't realized it until just now. 

Thanks much for the reply.  I think ill give FSUIPC another try.  Thanks again for the great work on the 350!!!!

Rick P

Hi again.  I just got FSUICP 5 for P3Dv4.4.  I have the mod for the Carenado 350i from whamil77.  I'd like to put a beta range into my throttle but am completely and hopelessly lost with FSUICP.  Read the user manual, its like a foreign language to me, I'm not a programming guru.  Anybody know of a method to do this in plane old English???

Thanks

Rick P

Mr. RickP do you still have the mod for the Carenado 350i from Whaamil77?  If so could I get a copy of it?  My email is tstubbs@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Tom Stubbs