Sign in to follow this  
glider1

IgnoreFlightPlan=1 doesn't work

Hi there

I'm not using MCE ATC features in P3D because I use Pilot2ATC externally.

I have set PilotSpeaksToAtc=0

Everything is fine except that when MCE starts up it opens a dialog box and asks for a flightplan which I don't need and is annoying.

The mce.ini switch doesn't work:

[ATC]
IgnoreFlightPlan=1

I do run MCE as admin and P3D is admin too.

Thanks for any help to stop the dialog box coming up when MCE starts.

Appreciate the support.

Glider

6 hours ago, glider1 said:

Hi there

Everything is fine except that when MCE starts up it opens a dialog box and asks for a flightplan which I don't need and is annoying.

[ATC]
IgnoreFlightPlan=1

Appreciate the support.

Glider

Thanks for reporting this.

Hopefully fixed in next update.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 4:03 AM, glider1 said:

Hi there

[ATC]
IgnoreFlightPlan=1

Appreciate the support.

Glider

Try package for which download link is available here:

• Like 1

I tried it on version 2.7.9.0 and it now throws up the flightplan dialog twice. Once during the loading screen and once when the main app has loaded. Lets hope you can find the problem, sometimes things have to get worse before they get better!

Edited by glider1

On 3/6/2019 at 6:24 AM, glider1 said:

I tried it on version 2.7.9.0 and it now throws up the flightplan dialog twice. Once during the loading screen and once when the main app has loaded. Lets hope you can find the problem, sometimes things have to get worse before they get better!

Please install this package

Disable "Talk to ATC controllers" feature.

Should be no prompt to load a flight plan

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 9:15 PM, FS++ said:

Please install this package

Disable "Talk to ATC controllers" feature.

Should be no prompt to load a flight plan

Hi FS++

Problem is back again on 2.7.91.

I've tracked the problem down. It happens when a P3D save is loaded with a flightplan. MCE will then ask for a flightplan.

It also happens if you load a flightplan into P3D when the simulator is running.

If P3D's flightplan is empty (clear) MCE doesn't ask for a flightplan.

Here is my config posted below and the ATC tab in the main app can't get the focus and is greyed out with "Talk to ATC controllers" option faded and green text.

[WINDOW]
Left=164
Top=1
NoActivate=0
NoSound=0        //(set value 1 if you want to cut the various UI sounds emitted when clicking buttons or MCE minimises)
NoFullScreenDraw=0    //(set to 1, to avoid the occasional graphics artefacts than can happen when MCE UI tries to draw, and the sim is in full screen mode)
StartToTray=0        //(set to 1, and every time MCE starts, the UI will not appear unless you click on the icon in system tray)

[FEATURES]
ExecuteCaptainOrders=1
ReadCheckListWhenAsked=0
PilotSpeaksToAtc=0
CopilotReportsFailures=1
EnableInterfaceVoice=1

[OPTIONS]
Debug=0            //(only set this to 1 when instructd by support)
PilotIsBVI=0        //(must be set to 1 for Blind Visually Impaired Pilots)
UIlanguage=1033
MikeTuneOnStartup=0
EnableOptimizations=0
AutoStartWithFS=0
MinimizeToTray=0
MoreResponsive=0
TrainingCompleted=1
RandomFailures=0
TweakFsConfig=0
AtcMikeUseIvao=0
ForceCopilot=1
AudioIn=
AudioOut=
PilotName=harald            
ShowCommands=1
ForceCommands=0            //(deprecated. Do not use)
DisplayTime=3000
UseMacros=1            //(must be set to 1 For VoxKey to work)
UseNarrator=0
LoudData=0
EnableAnnouncements=0
UseVoxScripts=1
DisableNagging=1
GroundServicesMode=Native
NoBadLanguage=1
NoFMAcallouts=1
NoEngineStartCallouts=1
AllowActionOnEvent=0
V1CalloutIsGO=0            //(Enable this to follow Lufthansa standard call-out procedures. PNF calls-out Go instead of V one)
ReduceChatter=0            //(Enable this if you want to cutout on the amount of FO speech. FO would be more concise)

[PROFICIENCY]
Level=2

[SPEECH]
Volume=90
CpuUsage=100
SpeechPace=665
InprocReco=1
DisablePitchChange=0
MaxConcurrentTasks=4
NumLockKeyMutesReco=0

[SKILL]
Tol3=030,030,400,900,100,100,100,050
Tol2=020,020,200,700,075,075,075,030
Tol1=010,010,100,500,050,050,050,020
Tol0=005,005,050,300,025,025,025,010

[VOICES]
Voice0 =William,0,0,0,1
Voice1 =Trav,0,0,0,1
Voice2 =Stella,0,0,0,1
Voice3 =William,0,0,0,1
Voice4 =Microsoft David Desktop,0,0,0,0

[ATC]
IgnoreFlightPlan=1
Mode=PFE
PreventNativeATCCancellation=0
UseRadioNoise=1
StaticNoiseLevel=1
SecondaryNeedAtcWindow=0
atc1=1
atc2=0
atc3=0
atc4=0
atc5=1
UseRadarContact=0
IgnoreRC4Registry=1    //(Set this to 1 when RC4 isn't installed on the same machine as MCE)
RC4path=
IgnorePFERegistry=1    //(Set this to 1 when PFE isn't installed on the same machine as MCE)
PFEpath=

[SIMCONTROL]
FsPanels=1
FsMenus=0
FsDialogs=0
FsKneeboard=0
ViewsAndViewpoint=0

[GAMEPAD]
JoyManID=T.16000M
JoyProdID=T.16000M
JoyButton=2
UseWithVoxATC=1        //(set to 1 if you want to use the same joystick assignment with VoxATC. It will ensure FO doesn't listen to your speech while the joystick button is held down using VoxATC)

[GO-FLIGHT]
Use=1            //(set to 1 for MCE to monitor the manual radio dialling process. Whether you do that via mouse-clicks or by rotating Go-Flight or other hardware modules)
TimeOut=3000        //(sets the amount of time in milliseconds that must elapse after you last click on the radio switches in VC panel, or physically rotate a button on the radio rack, before MCE assumes you are finished with dialling. Values between 2000 and 5000 are accepted)

[CHECKLIST]
NoStateCheck=0        //(when set to 1, co-pilot will just read the checklist aloud, wait for any answer and move on, without challenging you on any item. Useful for people running simpits with hardware switches. It can be difficult for FO to read these)
Strict=1            //(set to 1 if you want FO to be very professional with the checklist. Cuts out the banter)

[MECHANIC]
PushWithGSXandAES=0
ConfirmFuel=0

[RAMP]
NoRampToOfficeTalk=0
NoPaxDoorsAutoHandling=0
NoCargoDoorsAutoHandling=0

[PACE]
ActionDelay=1500     //The simulated delay that takes place before FO takes action. Values from 0 to 4000 milliseconds)
MCPdial=100       //The pace at which FO increments or decrements MCP values from 100 to 250 milliseconds). Doesn't apply to some aircraft where the value is hard coded
ButtonPress=800       //The simulated time in milliseconds it takes the FO to flip a single switch. Values 500 to 2500 are accepted
VoxKeyAction=1000  //The delay in milliseconds between two consecutive VoxKey actions. Valid entries 0 to 4000.

[SPLASH]
NoSound=0

[VATSIM]
NotifyPTTstate=0

[PILOTS]

[MISC]
Path=C:\FSX_addons\MCE

[TERMINATE]

Edited by glider1

On 3/20/2019 at 5:57 AM, glider1 said:

Hi FS++

Problem is back again on 2.7.91.

[FEATURES]
ExecuteCaptainOrders=1
ReadCheckListWhenAsked=0
PilotSpeaksToAtc=0
CopilotReportsFailures=1
EnableInterfaceVoice=1

Are you by any chance running P3D V4 with workarounds> Like renaming "Prepar3D.exe" to "fsx.exe"?

5 hours ago, FS++ said:

Are you by any chance running P3D V4 with workarounds> Like renaming "Prepar3D.exe" to "fsx.exe"?

Prepar3D.exe is not renamed and is set to be administrator. I think there is an fsx.exe in the main directory of P3D. Prepar3D is installed in its own directory outside program files.

11 hours ago, glider1 said:

Prepar3D.exe is not renamed and is set to be administrator. I think there is an fsx.exe in the main directory of P3D. Prepar3D is installed in its own directory outside program files.

That could explain it.

Maybe MCE is dealing with it as FSX.

There should be no prompt for flight plan with P3D (in V2.7.91) other than when you click <Flight Plan> button in MCE user interface.

Go to \Prepar3D v4\ installation folder and open "fsInsider.ini".

Set "AssumeSimVersion=14"

This option is there for those using migration tool or other hacks to accommodate their add-ons.

14= P3D V4

13= P3D V3

12 = P3D V2

11 = P3D V1

10 = FSX

15 hours ago, FS++ said:

That could explain it.

There should be no prompt for flight plan with P3D (in V2.7.91) other than when you click <Flight Plan> button in MCE user interface.

This option is there for those using migration tool or other hacks to accommodate their add-ons.

14= P3D V4

13= P3D V3

12 = P3D V2

11 = P3D V1

10 = FSX

Hi FS++.

I tried AssumeSimVersion=14 (was = 0). That didn't work. MCE still asks for flightplan as soon as it sees that one is loaded in P3D.

I tried removing the FSX.exe that was in the P3D installation and don't know how it got there. That didn't work either.

My test config is to load P3D 4.4 default scenario and then start MCE. Then go to Navigation Flightplanner and load any flightplan. MCE always pops up a dialog box wanting me to enter one.

If a flightplan is already loaded in P3D before starting MCE, it will pop the dialog box up twice. Once during loading and once after loaded.

In MCE Sim tab, MCE reports:
FS Version: P3D
English Version: Yes
FSinsider ver: 0
Aircrafts available: 214
on ground, engine(s) on

Shouldn't it report FSinsider Version: 14 now that I changed it?

19 hours ago, FS++ said:

That could explain it.

14= P3D V4

13= P3D V3

12 = P3D V2

11 = P3D V1

10 = FSX

Hi FS++.

I tried AssumeSimVersion=14 (was = 0). That didn't work. MCE still asks for flightplan as soon as it sees that one is loaded in P3D.

I tried removing the FSX.exe that was in the P3D installation and don't know how it got there. That didn't work either.

My test config is to load P3D 4.4 default scenario and then start MCE. Then go to Navigation Flightplanner and load any flightplan. MCE always pops up a dialog box wanting me to enter one.

If a flightplan is already loaded in P3D before starting MCE, it will pop the dialog box up twice. Once during loading and once after loaded.

In MCE Sim tab, MCE reports:
FS Version: P3D
English Version: Yes
FSinsider ver: 0
Aircrafts available: 214
on ground, engine(s) on

Shouldn't it report FSinsider Version: 14 now that I changed it?

The other problem is that it asks again for a flightplan when I unmute the mike (never used to do that). It will ask over and over again it is not good enough to press cancel in the dialog box. With version 2.7.91 the problem is worse for me now as it also can ask twice for the flightplan when the app loads as well as mike mutes.

I'm flying GA aircraft single pilot using P2A as my ATC engine in P3D 4.4

On 3/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, glider1 said:

The other problem is that it asks again for a flightplan when I unmute the mike (never used to do that). It will ask over and over again it is not good enough to press cancel in the dialog box. With version 2.7.91 the problem is worse for me now as it also can ask twice for the flightplan when the app loads as well as mike mutes.

I'm flying GA aircraft single pilot using P2A as my ATC engine in P3D 4.4

Re-download and try this package

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 11:40 PM, FS++ said:

Re-download and try this package

Hi FS

I tried to download the file but I get a file not found 404 error.