Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

FlyTampa Amsterdam Runway 18L/36R

I noticed that there were two sets of centreline and edge lights on runway 18L/36R at FlyTampa Amsterdam Schiphol, and a quick check revealed that the default lighting was active on this runway. A quick fix with Airport Design Editor, but I just thought that I would check here to see if anyone else has this issue? I am using a slightly modified version that has runway 18L set up for take offs, and runway 18C and 18R for landings.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Good Morning Christopher. As you seem, to me at least, to be a scenery modifying expert, could you kindly help me fix my current issue?

I have just bought and installed Orbx's ESSA(Stockholm Arlanda) but when loading it in P3Dv4, it shows me trees where there should be a clean gates/parking apron. At first I had the MyTraffic bgl loading, so got rid of that, but now something from APX520100.bgl I think is loading but can't seem to locate it to delete that too. Any ideas, Christopher?

If you can assist, thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I found that APX62100.bgl. Re-named it, and re-installing ESSA

Edited by vc10man
amend

Are you sure that you do not mean "APX52100.bgl"? That is located in the "0601" folder (which covers ESSA Stockholm Arlanda).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

4 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Are you sure that you do not mean "APX52100.bgl"? That is located in the "0601" folder (which covers ESSA Stockholm Arlanda).

Thank you, Christopher. Luckily I scribbled it down first. Typing fingers quite not matching the written scribble. Far too early on a Sunday.  Found it. Am I safe to delete it though as the rename threw up a P3D load-up error?

I am hoping FT have a sale because I would like to get that Amsterdam and Corfu too

Nailed it. Thanks for your assistance, Christopher. Have a great Sunday.

For the record.....I have deleted all APX, BRX, and OBX files from the 0501 and 0601 folders for probably the past ten years.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png