Sign in to follow this  
sleightflight

[Answered] AILRP compatible with JF traffic global ?

Hi Guys,

I met you at the Cosford flight sim show and I was very impressed with your product, I hadn't heard of you before the show, even though I've been flight simming for 15 years or so.

When we chatted you told me the product wasn't working with JF global traffic but you were in discussion with them as to how to get it working.

Just wondering whether you had any success at getting your fantastic product to work with it yet.

Thanks.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by, I am very glad to hear you like my products.

It is important to clarify that AI lights Reborn free edition and the upcoming professional edition will work with any AI package available in the market as long as it is P3D SDK compliant, this means my products will be compatible with any AI traffic add-on as long as the original developers have followed the provided instructions and guidelines from Lockheed Martin.

Unfortunately JF traffic global hasn't included the required lighting to their models at this stage and I have been trying to talk with the developer for many months to explain what he needs to do to make JF TG SDK compliant.

So until such time when JF traffic global becomes P3D SDK compliant, my AI lights cannot work with this product.

Kind Regards,

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

Rich from JF has said that TG AI lighting is on his to do list and will giving some info on the future development of TG soon.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Really hope So, as a year later I now have the pro version of AI lights reborn. I know traffic 360 works, which I also have, and I have traffic x, the original ai software I purchased, but I won't put that back on.

I may remove traffic global for now until it works and run traffic 360.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Just use AIG's freeware AI manager and see what good AI looks like.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS