Sign in to follow this  
Ameno

737 homemade cockpit

My friends!
I got a PhidgetLED-64 Advanced interface card, but I could not use it with the 737 PMDG on the P3D platform working with the 12-bit Board Joystick U0836X and e program Linda.
I would like to put the LEDs on the home panel.
The leds then:
Auto Brake Disarm on pin 0
  Brake Speed Armed on pin 1
Spee Brake No Arm on Pin 2
Stab Out Of Trm on pin 3
Le flaps Transit on pin 4
Le Flaps Ext without at pin 5
Inop slip on pin 6
Eng on pin 7
Sys not pin 8
Down.G / sD-inhibit on pin 9
A / P on pin 10
P / RST on pin 11
A / T on pin 12
P / RST at pin 13
FMC at pin 14
P / RST at pin 15.
I had this very valuable help (PhidgetLED-64 Advanced, this card allows you to connect and control 64 LEDs through a USB to a host computer.

In general, the owner of the Phidgets card will have to write a program that runs on the host computer (Windows or MAC) to:
1. Communicate with the USB interface card on one side
2. Communicate with P3D or FSX / PMDG on the other side).
I am eternally grateful for this information.
The problem is that I am a layman in the field of programming, etc. this hardware is not for laypeople, as it will always need some programming on the connection host (Windows of the Mac) to tell Phidjets cards what to do. Unless such a program is already written for that purpose, and talk to P3D / PMDG.
Someone who can help me?
Thank you very much in advance.
At Ameno.

Get Opencockpits hardware modules instead and you can build a complete cockpit based on P3D and PMDG B737NGX

On 2/17/2019 at 5:52 PM, nas123 said:

Get Opencockpits hardware modules instead and you can build a complete cockpit based on P3D and PMDG B737NGX

Good night!
Thank you!
It would be a great idea! But I do not have the resources for a professional cockpit home, I would like to switch on the cockpit warning lights only.
At Ameno.