Sign in to follow this  
zap51

Problem downloading at PMDG site

I recently switched to FSX Steam and need to re-download my PMDG 777.  It was a gift from my family.  I When I go to the url to download (from the email) I get a  Error: Your request ID is incorrect. Please contact store.  This is VERY frustrating.  I tried to contact support, but it when I requested a new password, I never got an email.  PMDG, I love your planes, but your support needs some work.  I am a paying customer and shouldn't have to go though all this just to download product I've already paid for.  Any assistance would be helpful. Thanks.

What method did you use to contact support. The only way to do so is by submitting a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com. If you've never submitted a support ticket before, you need to create a new account, as this is separate from the store account.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

4 hours ago, zap51 said:

but your support needs some work.

PMDG has some of the best support I’ve seen...

Do you already have a support account (not the same as your order account)?

If yes, try again and see what happens.

If no, create a support account and all you troubles should get resolved.