Sign in to follow this  
buraktunahan

Falcon 7X ... New Private Jet

Hi.

I've been looking for a "private jet" for the FSX. I didn't ask for Cerenado Falcon 50 because it was an old aircraft. Carenado business jets were always the old aircraft. (Hawker 850, Cessna Citation etc.).  I was looking for a more modern and big jet. (Gulfstream or Falcon etc.).  I choose Wilco Falcon 7X. But I didn't like the exterior and interior paint of the aircraft.

Therefore I've redesigned the entire aircraft. (flight deck, passenger cabin, exterior paint, engines etc.). I'm still improving my aircraft. I haven't finished yet. I share the first images of my private jet.

H4AK8vT.jpg

THVMXJY.jpg

i4rtCrN.jpg

FsCiEIT.jpg

ZJMC31L.jpg

F6A4EYH.jpg

40aiI1F.jpg

wAu0aCz.jpg

P7xL5MJ.jpg

gW2ufyF.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Neat, excellent job!

Edited by sascha

Excellent!!!! Love that last one!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Woah.... is this textures only or did you amend the modelling too?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice. Labor of love, right there.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

4 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Woah.... is this textures only or did you amend the modelling too?

I just changed the texture files.  I didn't change the model. 

I reviewed the model. Even the smallest details of the aircraft were modeled perfectly by Wilco, I saw it.

All I'm seeing is missing, no 3 sections in the passenger cabin. (bedroom, bathroom and luggage section on the tail) :smile: 😋 😁

Edited by buraktunahan

now with that..I would fly the Wilco 7x in a heartbeat.  I hope Wilco is paying attention.  I'd love to see with an update is made by Wilco to bring it to this quality. 

ugcx_banner.png

I'm missing the champagne flutes 😂 Just kidding. Great job!!

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Great job, Neat.

You should offer services for the creation of such images for sites that are engaged in the creation of content for aviation. I think they will appreciate. I looked in Google images that are issued when the request Falcon 7X, found a few. I'll post them here.

Dassault-Falcon-7X-jet.jpg

Source - http://jet588.com/dassault-falcon-7x/

Dassault_Falcon_7X_AN1852800.jpg&f=1

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Falcon_7X

056a_Falcon7X_2018USB55_A4.png

Source - https://www.dassaultfalcon.com/en/Aircraft/Models/7X/Pages/overview.aspx

These are mostly photos. Perhaps large sites will need your work. They need unique brand images. With logos for example. It would be cool to see your work with NETJETs for example.

Edited by Sophie Lawson

Hi, congratulations for this incredible work you've done with Wilco's Falcon 7x, honestly your textures make it look amazing.

I have the plane purchased, where I can download them?

Thanks in advance