Sign in to follow this  
AlanMzk

FSX, FS9 will not show changes made to a custom airport

When I make changes to a custom airport I use for tests i see a version of the airport that was created some time ago ... about 10 months ago ... but without the new objects I created!  This is AFTER having un-installed and re-installed FS-9 and re-configuring the add-on files using the Scenery Library function of FS-9.
I have no idea where FS-9 is getting the older scenery!
The objects/changes show up fine in FS 2k2 but not in FS-9 or for that matter FSX
I am compiling the scenery with SCASM v2.96 on my E: drive where I do all the design work.
My Directory Structure for add-ons is shown below as is a fragment of my scenery.cfg file
If anyone has insight into how this is happening I would really appreciate it.
At the bottom are screen grabs from the FS2k2 and FS-9 versions of the same bgl file

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\ ---|
                                                                      Flight Simulator 9
                                                                      FS2002
                                                                      Microsoft Flight Simulator X
                                                                      MSFS_Addon_Scenery\ ---|
                                                                                                                ACFT_Objects
                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                ... other airport directories
                                                                                                               MDTest
                                                                                                              Structure Objects
Each of the Airport folders has Scenery and Texture subfolders
The scenery.cfg file shows the following (All previous entries are the standard
from [Area.001] to [Area.038]

[Area.039]
Title=ACFT_Objects
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\ACFT_Objects
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=39
[Area.040]
Title=KAPG
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\KAPG
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=40
[Area.041]
Title=KDOV
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\KDOV
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=41
[Area.042]
Title=KFME
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\KFME
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=42
[Area.043]
Title=KMTN
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\KMTN
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=43
[Area.045]
Title=Structure_Objects
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\Structure_Objects
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=44
[Area.046]
Title=W-18
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\W-18
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=45
[Area.047]
Title=MD24
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\MD24
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=46
[Area.048]
Title=MDTest
Local=..\MSFS_Addon_Scenery\MDTest
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=47

fs2002
Click image for larger version.   Name: FS2k2_MD_test.jpg  Views: 8  Size: 209.9 KB  ID: 207782

FS9
Click image for larger version.   Name: FS9_MD_test.jpg  Views: 8  Size: 143.8 KB  ID: 207783